News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Tesla switch -  circuit based on previous circuit posted. Working with 4 batteries using low frequency.
Toroid replaced with multifillar coil.

crazycut06

Hi Romero,
    In your picture i don't see the second transformer for the output?

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on April 05, 2012, 11:45:55 AM
Hi Romero,
    In your picture i don't see the second transformer for the output?
the second transformer is not ready yet. I am testing the circuit to see if the batteries are maintaining the charge...
I have also tested with 3 charged batteries and one battery completely dead, zero voltage and I can see that in 7 hours I have 8.2 volts... the running batteries have not lost the charge, actually got a little more in them now.

The circuit is changed a little but I will make another drawing when I get some time, no bridge rectifiers used, only diodes between the collector and emiter. For every one pulse the other 3 batteries will receive the bemf, for one pulse in the system we receive 3 pulses back... I hope you understand.

Romero

crazycut06

Ok i see you are charging via BEMF and with the second transformer added for possible looping...

Keep it up!

Cc

Romero

Here is the schematic used in my experiment. More to follow...
It can be used even with 2 batteries or 3 but we always need battery 1 to be in place to power the circuit.

Romero

Romero

More info...

crazycut06

Hi Romero,
    Nice pics, what output power can you get? Or is it already self sustaining? A short video would be nice... ;) thanks for sharing...

Regards
Cc

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on April 09, 2012, 01:03:55 AM
Hi Romero,
    Nice pics, what output power can you get? Or is it already self sustaining? A short video would be nice... ;) thanks for sharing...

Regards
Cc
I will do a video too, ...self sustaining? I don't know, I will explain more in the video then you decide.

Romero

garrym

Hi Romero,

What are you doing with L5 ?

Thanks, Garry

Romero

Quote from: garrym on April 09, 2012, 04:56:44 AM

Hi Romero,

What are you doing with L5 ?

Thanks, Garry
[/quote
L5 goes to another coil via capacitor. i will show u complete running system...

dllabarre

Romero

I'm stopping at the electronics store after work today to pickup the missing components.

What is the value of C1, C2 and C3?

For wire sizes:
L1-L4 = 22 AWG enamel covered magnetic wire - solid?
L5 = 18 AWG plastic covered (telephone) wire - solid?

Thanks
DonL

Romero

Quote from: dllabarre on April 09, 2012, 03:58:45 PM
Romero

I'm stopping at the electronics store after work today to pickup the missing components.

For wire sizes:

Thanks
DonL
The capacitors I tested are 2200uf also I have tested 47000uf, all worked good, I am not yet sure what is the best value.L1-L4 22awg is good , I used  6 wire multifillar 23awg.
L5 - I used plastic isolated wire recovered from cat5 Ethernet cable.
The way I tested is: before starting I measured all 4 batteries and made total, adding value from first batt with value from second batt and so on... Now after running it for a period of time I disconnect all batteries and leave them to relax then measure again all batteries and make total again. I can confirm that every time the ending total was greater, more than that others can confirm or infirm.
This is without using L5 and the second transformer or toroid.

Romero

dllabarre

Quote from: Romero on April 09, 2012, 05:11:33 PM
Romero

For wire sizes:

Thanks
DonL
The capacitors I tested are 2200uf also I have tested 47000uf, all worked good, I am not yet sure what is the best value.L1-L4 22awg is good , I used  6 wire multifillar 23awg.
The way I tested is: before starting I measured all 4 batteries and made total, adding value from first batt with value from second batt and so on... Now after running it for a period of time I disconnect all batteries and leave them to relax then measure again all batteries and make total again. I can confirm that every time the ending total was greater, more than that others can confirm or infirm.

Romero

Perfect!

Should twist the four L1-L4 wires together before winding on core or doesn't it matter?

Thank you,
DonL

Romero

Quote from: dllabarre on April 09, 2012, 06:28:43 PM
Quote from: Romero on April 09, 2012, 05:11:33 PM
Romero

For wire sizes:

Thanks
DonL

Romero

Perfect!

Should twist the four L1-L4 wires together before winding on core or doesn't it matter?

Thank you,
DonL
Don't need to twist the wires.

Romero

Today I built and tested another verry efficient inverter circuit.