News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

free_nrg

Quote from: Wings link

to capture the maximum flow the coil should be turned the other way as in this document on page 2-37

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter2.pdf
/quote]

I'm pretty sure the orientation of the coils in that diagram is incorrect. Muller style coils are oriented the other way. If you watch the neogen vids on youtube they will show the coils on the device.

Wings

Quote from: free_nrg on October 28, 2011, 12:09:11 AM
Quote from: Wings link

to capture the maximum flow the coil should be turned the other way as in this document on page 2-37

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter2.pdf
/quote]

I'm pretty sure the orientation of the coils in that diagram is incorrect. Muller style coils are oriented the other way. If you watch the neogen vids on youtube they will show the coils on the device.

my be !

free_nrg

Hmmm?  ???
Who built those?

kEhYo77

I am convinced that the coils in those pistures are mounted the other way around  ::)
Think about it...
It is very efficient for a conventional generator as the flux is the strongest near a magnet BUT this way the rotor experiences the most of the Lenz's opposing force.
What we actually want is less Lenz and if the Muller coil with a thinner end is placed a little to the back on the core facing a magnet we can have that.
Less turns in the front mean a weaker magnetization of the core in the front when the induced current starts to flow in a generator coil. At the same time the back part of a core with more turns on it will be magnetized more so the Lenz effect is the strongest there.
Remember that it takes some time for this strong force to reach the front end as every core exhibits a magnetic resistance. This way we generate Lenz delay with a help of that core material's property.
Hard steel is the slowest, that is why some people achieve good results with hard steel anchor bolts as a core, for example.

What do You think about it, now...?

Wings

Quote from: kEhYo77 on October 28, 2011, 09:21:32 AM
I am convinced that the coils in those pistures are mounted the other way around  ::)
Think about it...
It is very efficient for a conventional generator as the flux is the strongest near a magnet BUT this way the rotor experiences the most of the Lenz's opposing force.
What we actually want is less Lenz and if the Muller coil with a thinner end is placed a little to the back on the core facing a magnet we can have that.
Less turns in the front mean a weaker magnetization of the core in the front when the induced current starts to flow in a generator coil. At the same time the back part of a core with more turns on it will be magnetized more so the Lenz effect is the strongest there.
Remember that it takes some time for this strong force to reach the front end as every core exhibits a magnetic resistance. This way we generate Lenz delay with a help of that core material's property.
Hard steel is the slowest, that is why some people achieve good results with hard steel anchor bolts as a core, for example.

What do You think about it, now...?

yes if we want lag of de or magnetization this is a good idea

on the other side as pure generator .... more cutting flux more voltage

picture from

http://damfr.site.free.fr/totokoma/

Romero

@free_nrg
the coils orientation are correct. Turning them will induce more drag to the system.
I am happy with the coils.I am running it at slower speeds, below 1000 rpm and not bad results.
I am using higher voltage to drive the rotor with short ON time, this has increased the efficiency.
Mr. Adams was saying that using neo magnets will require higher voltage. I have tested it and he was right.
Today I will try to see how is it going to behave with 220volts/very short pulse to drive it.

@Wings
very interesting link you posted, thank you.

Regards,
Romero

Romero

here is a mini generator, possible self running

garrym

Hi Romero,

Looks good but, are we to get any details on this ?

Regards, Garry

Romero

Quote from: garrym on November 16, 2011, 07:54:00 PM
Hi Romero,

Looks good but, are we to get any details on this ?

Regards, Garry
this is just a toy and no special details are needed. it is not self running yet and I don't know when I will have enough time to finish it as i am spending most on the time for some solid state devices.

Regards,
Romero

garrym

Hi Romero,

Thanks for that.

It is, that I would NOT like to see you go through the same DRAMAs and PAIN as before.

Godspeed, Garry

JoeFR

Hi Romero nice setup

Just one question

Are you using no hall circuit for drive coils posted earlier on this thread?

JoeFR

Romero

Quote from: JoeFR on November 17, 2011, 03:05:20 PM
Hi Romero nice setup

Just one question

Are you using no hall circuit for drive coils posted earlier on this thread?

JoeFR
I am using hall sensor, follow green black orange cables.
no hall circuit yet,I will add later for each individual coil except one that is using hall.
no hall circuit will use no external input for the coils, just the charge from half cycle stored in the capacitor, each no hall circuit will have its own capacitor and the surplus will be collected in one large capacitor to power external load.
this is the ideea, I have not finished it and not 100% will work but I am positive :)

Regards,
Romero

JoeFR

Hi Romero thanks

I made this No Hall mosfet driver for pulse motor with Gyula help. The driver works very efficient and very similar to your posted PNP tranzistor driver circuit.
The only problem is that this circuit is very sensitive and it is hard to adjust, but I am working on solving this problem.

Here is the schematic:

JoeFR

Romero

@JoeFR
looks fine but maybe a bit too complicated if tunning is difficult.
why don't you try my circuit, it works great. I have changed it a little bit to make sure will work on different coils.
initially don't use the recovery diode, connect it only when everything works perfect.
For small coils and voltage you can use even BD140 or TIP 32.

Best regards,
Romero

JoeFR

Yes Romero I tried this yours circuit and it works great. I just wanted to make something similar with N channel Mosfet.
The main question from your experience is, what is better for driving pulse motor and BEMF recovery, transistor or Mosfet ?

JoeFR