826uH and 11.47ohm.

5v input @ 60ma 2800rpm 4.34v at diode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGrG2biwrXc

Thanks

so, finally it works, nice job.

Romero

Tony

Hi Romero,
I used your circuit without hall - it's very comfortable not to adjust this sensor all the time.
First to my previous test results. I double checked all measurements again and I found a mistake. The rpm I measured was wrong - it is in reality more than the double. To your proposal fewer ohms on R3 - it just increased the power draw. Maybe the Q1 - I use a BC548 works not so efficient. So it's now 1740rpm at 0,542 Watt.
The results from Garry are indeed not so bad. I used also an air coil from an old HD. With a single coil I got 1680rpm at 0,324 Watt.  L/R ratio of this coil is 1,34mH at 18,3 Ohm  - but how should it be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqWDgzt7e4A

Br.
Tony

Romero

self trigger controller - no hall sensor

mariuscivic

I confirm; driver no hall works verry good.
12.70V 9mA 1100rpm with a small 12V relay coil

Romero

Quote from: Tony on October 17, 2011, 02:24:02 PM
Hi Romero,
I used your circuit without hall - it's very comfortable not to adjust this sensor all the time.
First to my previous test results. I double checked all measurements again and I found a mistake. The rpm I measured was wrong - it is in reality more than the double. To your proposal fewer ohms on R3 - it just increased the power draw. Maybe the Q1 - I use a BC548 works not so efficient. So it's now 1740rpm at 0,542 Watt.
The results from Garry are indeed not so bad. I used also an air coil from an old HD. With a single coil I got 1680rpm at 0,324 Watt.  L/R ratio of this coil is 1,34mH at 18,3 Ohm  - but how should it be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqWDgzt7e4A

Br.
Tony
Q1 works good with 2n2222. R3 better to be variable resistor.
'' L/R ratio of this coil is 1,34mH at 18,3 Ohm  - but how should it be?'' this coil is fine for generator part but not as a driver coil.
for driver coil 3-5 ohms is best for 12 volt input.

Romero

Romero

Today I played with other toys.
I tried to see if I can get acceleraton with that window motor and it worked.
Very powerful magnets in that rotor.
I am also curious to see what a caduceus coil will do in a ferrite toroid.

Romero

I have been working all day to modify some parts because of the rotors vibration at high speed.
All working much better now. I can run it to over at 6000 rpm without any rotor vibration.
I don't intend to run it at more than 2500-3000 rpm but eliminating that vibration we gain power, we draw less and the system runs more quiet too.
I should have had it done like this from the begining but this is how we learn.

M.E

Quote from: Romero on October 24, 2011, 01:42:44 AM
I have been working all day to modify some parts because of the rotors vibration at high speed.
All working much better now. I can run it to over at 6000 rpm without any rotor vibration.
I don't intend to run it at more than 2500-3000 rpm but eliminating that vibration we gain power, we draw less and the system runs more quiet too.
I should have had it done like this from the begining but this is how we learn.

Hi Romero,

is your design going to be the lenzless generator or the normal generator driven by the high torque motor?

Rgds,
M.E

Romero

@M.E
Lenz is going to be there but I am using it to my adavntage tot to kill the speed.
I am still working on it but when I have it ready or close to anything important I will post a video. Right now is in testing stage. I am trying not to use the hall sensors anymore. Self fire or optical is much better.
I am looking to implement a circuit to control the duration of the pulse. I know arduino but I want something independent, no pc controlled.
Maybe someone have a good idea on such circuit.

Regards,
Romero

M.E

Quote from: Romero on October 25, 2011, 02:16:37 AM
@M.E
Lenz is going to be there but I am using it to my adavntage tot to kill the speed.
I am still working on it but when I have it ready or close to anything important I will post a video. Right now is in testing stage. I am trying not to use the hall sensors anymore. Self fire or optical is much better.
I am looking to implement a circuit to control the duration of the pulse. I know arduino but I want something independent, no pc controlled.
Maybe someone have a good idea on such circuit.

Regards,
Romero

@ Romero,

When start to optimise my driving circuit by capturing the recoil volatage as much as posible, and due to not having arduino, I had used the opical sensor with timing cam and  I can get the recoil power up to 60%.
The percentage start  increase from 35 % up to 60 % when I increase number of tooth of cam  from one to four.
Since everyone has introduced the lenzless on output coil, I susspended this test not further increase the nunmber of tooth and back to do testing on pick up coil to find the lenzless effect but not luck yet.
pls note that when I changed to use pulse from my sound card singal generator, the effiency of recoil power was not increased. I don't know this cound be due to my  pulse circuit from sound card was not sharp enough.
Do't laugh my device, it is not look like profestional.

DeepCut

@ Romero,

the drive circuitry for the Bedini SSG used a potentiometer to change pulse width, pewrhaps you could incorporate that into your design ?
Experience is a hard teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterward.

DeepCut

Quote from: Romero on October 07, 2011, 11:13:04 PM
Quote from: Dave45 on October 07, 2011, 05:57:27 PM
I hope you guy's dont mind if I put in my two cents, I think the hall sensor is picking up the E field of the drive coil in chalamadad's vid.
Dave
Your 2 cents are welcome Dave45  :)
The other coils will receive power with or without the magnets in front of them but having magnets the effect is multiplied.
That small basic circuit looks that is making wonderful things and that is not all of it.
Not long time back I used that circuit to control and induce speed under load in any coil. People should review that video and try to understand what I was trying to explain there.

Regards,
Romero

Which video was that please ?

Thanks,

Gary.
Experience is a hard teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterward.

Romero

Wings

Quote from: Romero on October 10, 2011, 11:26:12 AM
I have finished building the coils for one side and two more for the other side.

in the second picture you have large diameter far from the magnet, it is correct?

to capture the maximum flow the coil should be turned the other way as in this document on page 2-37

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter2.pdf