Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: toranarod on September 22, 2011, 12:30:15 PM
Quote from: toranarod on September 22, 2011, 11:45:47 AM
Quote from: landownunder on September 22, 2011, 03:58:13 AM
@toranarod At 4000 rpm is that with just one coil or more than that?
@ romero Nice toys there just wondering is that the best set up to have different amount of magnets to coil ratio is ther anything that works best?
keep up the good work we will get there in the end all the bst ron

I am installing 9 coils 8 magnets
I made two rotor today using your bracket Technique.  The good thing about the Bracket assembly Is its possible to change the aluminum to increase or decrease size.

good looking rotors Romero. 
I hope you can repeat your last experiment.  all hoping you are successful.

Rod

hello Romero

in the photo of your magnets are you NSNSNSN round the disc rotor?  or all polls facing the same way..
This one is NSNS 12 magnets/10 coils

Romero

toranarod

Quote from: Romero on September 22, 2011, 12:48:58 PM
Quote from: toranarod on September 22, 2011, 12:30:15 PM
Quote from: toranarod on September 22, 2011, 11:45:47 AM
Quote from: landownunder on September 22, 2011, 03:58:13 AM
@toranarod At 4000 rpm is that with just one coil or more than that?
@ romero Nice toys there just wondering is that the best set up to have different amount of magnets to coil ratio is ther anything that works best?
keep up the good work we will get there in the end all the bst ron

I am installing 9 coils 8 magnets
I made two rotor today using your bracket Technique.  The good thing about the Bracket assembly Is its possible to change the aluminum to increase or decrease size.

good looking rotors Romero. 
I hope you can repeat your last experiment.  all hoping you are successful.

Rod

hello Romero

in the photo of your magnets are you NSNSNSN round the disc rotor?  or all polls facing the same way..
This one is NSNS 12 magnets/10 coils

Romero

I have run my generator NSNS. Is there any advantage to this configuration?  the wave for looks different on the scope. 
Rod

Romero

@toranarod
NSNS as I said before has advantages but cannot be used with backing magnets for the coils. If the magnets spacing on the rotor is large enough (at least 1.4magnet dia) then better use all magnets same direction, if the magnets are close to eachother then nsns is better.

Romero

Hitman

@romero
When tuning multiple coils, I presume you tuned for max voltage on each coil ?

My coils are currently only putting out between 2.1 - 2.4 vdc and they are very close to the rotor. I also converted 1 of my coils to 7-filer all connected in series and got a nice +14vdc, but I'm not sure if I should be aiming for such a high voltage since my input is only 6 vdc.

Cheers Hitman

Romero

RG1 few steps before mounting the coil pack in between the rotors.

toranarod

very nice work
you have created a twin rotor setup, please keep us posted

I have just finish my new motor and rotor configuration.  just as you I have a few ideas I want to try.

are you using a separate drive motor  or one of the coils in the generator configuration?

Romero

Quote from: toranarod on September 26, 2011, 10:45:25 PM
very nice work
you have created a twin rotor setup, please keep us posted

I have just finish my new motor and rotor configuration.  just as you I have a few ideas I want to try.

are you using a separate drive motor  or one of the coils in the generator configuration?

Hi,
the coils are going to drive it.Later I will add coils on the other side of the rotors too.
The magnetic field in between the rotors is very strong and I must make sure the coils are properly in place. I have just finished covering them in liquid plastic.

Romero

toranarod

good luck Romero
I am looking forward to see a photo of your finished motor generator.

I have gone back to the Adams type setup for my next round of experiments
I have created an anti coging setup with 9 coils and 8 magnets. been working on the magnet to core ratio. 14 mm core face  16 mm magnets 

Romero

RG1 after first assembly.

free_nrg

Very nice work romero, good luck!

Romero

Motor Generator from Mark at Energetic Forum

toranarod

Quote from: free_nrg on September 28, 2011, 10:50:59 PM

That's an interesting Idea putting the coils in the center and magnets ether side.
I tried something similar a while ago in an Adams design. at the  time my knowledge was limited to make it work.
may go back some day if my current research fails to deliver. looked like this?   

toranarod

Quote from: free_nrg on September 28, 2011, 10:50:59 PM

nobody can say you are not putting 110% into this area of research. your work is with question the most dedicated I have ever seen. you have put up with so much controversy and ridicule. 
if you get any results that are world changing ground breaking  Please Please explain it to me. I have devoted my life of spare time or money to the same cause.
great work
beast regards Rodney Wells   

toranarod

Quote from: Romero on September 28, 2011, 11:19:24 PM
Motor Generator from Mark at Energetic Forum

[/quote

I am very sad.  we all hope for this, dream of this and when we see it just out of our reach. Do you know how that makes us feel? Please don't tease us its to pain full
When will the day come that somebody who shows such an amazing device will just tell every body how its done. why is its always like this.
It looks so impressive . To you mark well done is it as they say beginners luck.
I am sad and excited there is still a way we can do this. you got the attention of Romero with this one. I saw it first on his post.]

landownunder

Yes rodney it is sad to see people put these things under are nose and not try to do the right thing for everyone like i know you would. The device mark has made would have been developed on romeros work lets hope he does the right thing and open source it. But greed gets the better of everyone, in the end if it was open sourced whoever released it would get there fame and fortune by going round the world explaining how they developed it to all the news companies.

Well done on your latest experiment romero looks good. Just one question if you could answer you could if you wanted make a device like mark and make it run. Will you please personal message rodney on how he could achieve this and let him put up with all the questions as i think he deserves to be recognised for all the effort he has put into the free energy area for years. all the best to everyone ron (change the world guys)