Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

free_nrg

Quote from: Hitman on September 15, 2011, 04:52:56 AM
Quote from: toranarod on September 14, 2011, 12:36:45 PM
Thank you Landownunder
this is a very important question because we need to know or have some idea what is enough how far can acceleration under load Go.
I needs some idea where to take the research. 
If it can increase past No coil installed then the next step will be to run a generator from only a load.
This is a concept I have never seen in a video forum or talked about.   
I am planing a much larger unit to generate usable power.   

@toranarod
Hehe I got your name wrong in the video, sorry bout that.
Is this the effect your looking for ?
http://youtu.be/gMvNlDbe05U

Cheers Hitman

I cant get any audio with this video, am i the only one having a problem?

Romero

@toranarod and all
Hi,

When I first seen the speedup effect (about 2 years back) I was shocked and already thought I have discovered OU  :).
Soon after that I realised that the effect alone is not going to get me there. The biggest disapointment was when after playing with that device and trying to change the coil with another one the effect vanished.
I have installed the original working coil back but again no more speedup. I went crazy and upset to myself that I touched something that worked. It took me about 2 weeks to get it back then I was scared to touch it and change anything.
I decided to leave it aside and build another one and see if I can replicate myself. I tried to have it built as close to the original one... it did not work. After another 2-3 weeks I decided to take the original rotor and put it to the new one,  this time after some adjustments it worked. Looking at the rotors they looked the same but somehow something was different. After lots of measurements comparing the 2 rotors I found that one of the magnets was not properly aligned, it was no more that 1mm difference. I fixed the problem with the magnet and finally I had 2 working devices.

I am telling you all this to understand that small things can stop it from working correctly.
Since then I built many coils and rotors to test different ideas and to get more from this effect. I have learnet so many things during this experimenting. When I was talking first on the forums and discussed about it people tried and because no success it was considered impossible. Thane Heins demonstrate it long before me and at that time I tried to replicate him and had no success, I realised later why. Now I can make almost any rotor/coil setup to speedup.

I am very happy that Mariuscivic,Toranarod and others have finally achived it. It took few months for them to get it but they got it without any help from me. I know that there is a lot of confusion and seems that all are in a dead end but I know  you will find the next step.
Having the rotor to speedup is not enough and it needs to be controlled and remain stable when the load is changed or inexistent. This is what I am trying to get with the new generator I am working on.I am trying to make it as simple is possible if I can, is just a project and no results so far.

I hate lots of unnecessary circuits and components that are wasting power. Somewhere in my mind I can see a picture having a generator where we don't use any complicated diagrams and controllers. It looks smart to see all sort of Ic's and fancy components but for me that is exactly what I don't need.
Going back almost 100 years we can see so many clever discoveries that used minimal components and started the progress and the technology we have now.
I am wondering many times how Tesla invented so many wonderful things without having any of the testing equipment we have now.
It is quite late now...

Regards,
Romero

Hitman

Quote from: toranarod on September 15, 2011, 11:26:02 PM
Quote from: Romero on September 15, 2011, 12:04:25 PM
@toranarod

Hi,
nice video.
I am still not 100% sure how you connected the generator coil but the effect is there. Are you saying that you are using the BEMF from the drive coil, applying it to the generator coil,... ?
What is the core used?

Romero

great work.  I have so many question I don't know where to start. based no my own work and observation I would like to see your motor.
and share some things with you and Romero that I think are happening and get your input.
its getting to a point where all of the interested party's should be put in a work shop together to create a think tank. We could sort this out once and for all.
It will take a long time by corresponding.

My concerned interest in some aspects of this is created by what i had in one setup on my bench.  I had the same effect in one of my motors.
I just could not get verification why. There where to many anomalies in the figures. As Romero has stated many times I could not replicate it in a different setup. 
the extra speed was some how linked to feed back from the generator coil to the drive coil. What the generator coil did was mirrored in the  drive coil.  this should not have been possible.
my drive coil was controlled by a processor and completely Independent  of the system speed. and any increase in speed would register in current flow. but it behaved in a revers to what it should
have.     
I'll bet a live multi user chat with audio and video help ?
I also have an audio chat server running I use for clients but I can add a private room to it.
heres a link to the chat client (this is a Teamtalk client that works just fine):
http://www.itawk.com/Teamtalk/
installation instructions are all on that page. (this is a windows application)

Cheers Hitman

landownunder

hi freenrg I had no problem with it but i had to turn up my speaker setting to hear him properly

@romero hope you are well and wish you the best with your experiments. i think hitman and rodney have a good idea to put you all in a workshop and brainstorm to work out exactly why you only get the effect here and there. I know you can do it when you need to now because you have been working on the effect for at least two years. I hope we don't have to wait for another two years for toranarod , hitman and marioscivit to get the effect when they want to. So any info to help them get that last little step would be greatly appreciated. all the best ron

Romero

Hi,

I am posting this here after having it posted at ou.com too.

I would like not to reffer to that muller device I had. What I am talking is about speed under load or short. I read on the forums people saying that we cannot have any benefit from this effect and we will never have higher speed than without the generator coil in place. I don't wanna start another conflict with some of the clever brains and because of that I am not insisting to prove they are wrong.
It will be easy for the people who managed to have acceleration under load/short to measure the rpm before adding the generator coil and again after the generator coil is in place.The only important thing is  to  use the right sequence, as I said before, the effect will take place at more than one place and the right core material is of a great importance.
Lately i discovered that the shape of the magnets and the shape of the core are very important too. Cube is better than round for the magnets. If the core has the end facing the rotor in a conical shape it is better too.
Just having the edge of the core polished a bit will make a difference, more sharp that cone will be even better.
Unfortunately I discovered some of this recently and I built my new generator with round magnets but the cores I managed to improve. It will not make a huge difference but sometimes little things counts.

Regards,
Romero

toranarod

hello Romero
I was wondering about this. in most of the videos i have seen on you tube i noticed square magnets.
I use square cores and round Magnets. I have a few square magnets and hundreds of round ones.
Reason? mostly round are easy to fit to a rotor. hard to drill a square hole :D
Something worth trying later. good call ;)
can I ask you a question? what do you think about the ratio of L over R. My new coil came out with low ratio. This is air core XL = 485 micro H, R = 0.56 ohm.
this improved with a core but not enough for my liking.   best wind i have done for a while But :(   

long day for me with a motor screaming at around 4000 RPM. How do you do it year in year out.

Romero

Quote from: toranarod on September 16, 2011, 01:40:18 PM
hello Romero
I was wondering about this. in most of the videos i have seen on you tube i noticed square magnets.
I use square cores and round Magnets. I have a few square magnets and hundreds of round ones.
can I ask you a question? what do you think about the ratio of L over R. My new coil came out with low ratio. This is air core XL = 485 micro H, R = 0.56 ohm.
this improved with a core but not enough for my liking.   best wind i have done for a while But :(   

long day for me with a motor screaming at around 4000 RPM. How do you do it year in year out.

Hi toranarod,

If u can give me more details about that coil and wire used i might be able to answer. XL = 485 micro H, R = 0.56 ohm. does seem not good enough for lower rpm. It will work if u go up with the rpm.
What is the spacing between the magnets comparing with the magnet size?
What do you mean with 'How do you do it year in year out. ??

Romero

mike_z

Quote from: Romero on September 16, 2011, 03:24:25 PM
hello Romero

Hi toranarod,

If u can give me more details about that coil and wire used i might be able to answer. XL = 485 micro H, R = 0.56 ohm. does seem not good enough for lower rpm. It will work if u go up with the rpm.

Romero

Romero, from your experiments and observations, is it the higher L that shows the effect at lower rpms?
Or the ratio L/R?
Which one is better for lower rpms? A coil with L=10mH and R=1 ohm or a coil of 50mH and R=1 ohm? All else being equal of course.
Thank you.

Romero

Quote from: mike_z on September 16, 2011, 04:31:20 PM

Romero, from your experiments and observations, is it the higher L that shows the effect at lower rpms?
Or the ratio L/R?
Which one is better for lower rpms? A coil with L=10mH and R=1 ohm or a coil of 50mH and R=1 ohm? All else being equal of course.
Thank you.
If L is higher then shows the effect at lower rpms but not only that .The number of magnets on the rotor must be taken into consideration, more magnets = higher frequency resulting lower rpm.Spacing the magnets on the rotor makes a big difference too.

Regards,
Romero

toranarod

Quote from: mike_z on September 16, 2011, 04:31:20 PM
Quote from: Romero on September 16, 2011, 03:24:25 PM
hello Romero

Hi toranarod,

Romero

Or the ratio L/R?
Thank you.

year in year out. I am just saying you are very dedicated to this project  Its a way of say I respect all your hard work. :) 8)

Romero

kEhYo77

Hi Romero an all. I remember that you mentioned that the optimal spacing between the rotor magnets to be 2,5 times the magnet diameter/width. Does that mean 2,5 times the width between the magnet's edges or their centers? Please clarify that if You can. I'll soon be able do the experiments on a small scale, just waiting for my for my outrunner motor to arrive. I already have an ESC for the motor an I have ordered some silicon steel sheets for the cores. Hope to join the bandwagon soon... All the best to You!

Romero

Quote from: kEhYo77 on September 17, 2011, 12:06:42 AM
Hi Romero an all. I remember that you mentioned that the optimal spacing between the rotor magnets to be 2,5 times the magnet diameter/width. Does that mean 2,5 times the width between the magnet's edges or their centers? Please clarify that if You can. I'll soon be able do the experiments on a small scale, just waiting for my for my outrunner motor to arrive. I already have an ESC for the motor an I have ordered some silicon steel sheets for the cores. Hope to join the bandwagon soon... All the best to You!
At the time I had the muller generator I used about 2.5 but for the current generator i am using about 1.5. Based on my recent experiments I realised that should not be less 1.2. It all depends on the rotor size and the magnets size too.
I am in process of uploading to youtube another test and there I use NSNS with no spacing at all. We cannot have it the same if we have all magnets same direction.There is another effect I am calling it core relax, it needs a break before the next magnet.If the core material is not good enough then the relax stage requires aditional power from the magnet... this is only in my mind, I might be wrong.

Regards,
Romero

Romero

Speed under load in a different way.

landownunder

Hi romero Very well done video i enjoyed it very much great to see you experimenting again and sharing. please keep it up as it gives a lot of people great pleasure to see these strange effects. I wish you the best of luck and don't listen to all the negative comments out there like you get at overunity. like the way some are treating tito. You must think that there are a lot of good people like yourself out there, like toranarod, hitman, marioscivit and others. with the greatest of respect ron