News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

@Victor
Am un generator in genul QEG doar ca este mai mic, approx 200watt putere la iesire si folosesc un toroid de ferita.
Nu mai stiu sigur pe unde il am dar o sa il caut si o sa pun poze cu el.

Romero

Victor

Quote from: Romero on April 09, 2014, 12:47:56 PM
@Victor
Am un generator in genul QEG doar ca este mai mic, approx 200watt putere la iesire si folosesc un toroid de ferita.
Nu mai stiu sigur pe unde il am dar o sa il caut si o sa pun poze cu el.

Romero

Chiar mă interesează foarte mult şi vreau să contruiesc aşa ceva. P?nă de cur?nd nu am luat ?n seamă acest tip de generator pentru că nu am găsit prea multă informaţie despre el şi nu ştiam dacă este ?ntr-adevăr foarte eficient, dar acum, după ce am descoperit acest user manual, intenţionez să construiesc unul cu g?ndul de a-l folosi pentru a "recupera" o parte din curentul de alimentare la o bicicletă electrică. Am absolut toate materialele de care este nevoie pentru construţie şi chiar ?ţi răm?n dator dacă ai pune aceste poze şi mi-ai da mai multe detalii despre el.
Victor

Dave45

Romero
You are always working with magnet gens, thought you might find this vid interesting.
The direction the current is running through the diode as opposed to a copper coil would indicate the polarity is opposite a copper coil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8vnHVV25tU
Copper coil ---- pos
Iron coil ---- neg

Anyway thought I would bring it to your attention since you work with gens,

Romero

Quote from: Dave45 on April 14, 2014, 04:50:47 PM
Romero
You are always working with magnet gens, thought you might find this vid interesting.
The direction the current is running through the diode as opposed to a copper coil would indicate the polarity is opposite a copper coil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8vnHVV25tU
Copper coil ---- pos
Iron coil ---- neg

Anyway thought I would bring it to your attention since you work with gens,
Thank you Dave, I know I've seen this one before, I will have another go.

Romero

Dave45

I thought you might also be interested in this, not sure how it would react in a magnet gen but is an interesting read.
www.overunity.com/6763/energy-amplification/dlattach/attach/136809/

free_nrg

Quote from: Romero on March 29, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Hi Romero,
Can I ask what circuit your using on the srg3 test? Is it the self triggered circuit? And are you running nsns or nnnn?
Thanks.

Romero

Quote from: free_nrg on April 29, 2014, 03:34:56 PM
Quote from: Romero on March 29, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Hi Romero,
Can I ask what circuit your using on the srg3 test? Is it the self triggered circuit? And are you running nsns or nnnn?
Thanks.
It he first test I was using the self triggered circuit. Now I have a combination of that and another circuit using hall sensor to trigger. I am using NSNS.

Romero

free_nrg

Ok thanks. I have a platform built. Just need to build a circuit. But I can say it has heavy cogging... 8 mags 4 cores. My unit is slightly larger then your srg3. 1 inch neos, 1.2 inch thick cores.

Romero

Quote from: free_nrg on April 29, 2014, 06:59:54 PM
Ok thanks. I have a platform built. Just need to build a circuit. But I can say it has heavy cogging... 8 mags 4 cores. My unit is slightly larger then your srg3. 1 inch neos, 1.2 inch thick cores.
When using very powerful magnets its easier to use odd/even magnets/coils to avoid heavy cogging.
With 8mags/4cores you have heavy cogging but when system speeds up cogging is reduced then momentum produced by magnets attraction to the coils can be used in your advantage if you pulse at the right moment.
Now, depending on your arrangement with your coils use attraction when pulsing. Based on many experiments I have done I found that attraction is better than repulsion.
Imagine your rotor turning and magnets very close approaching the cores, that is the time when you must send the pulse.

Romero

free_nrg

Ok, I understand. With that being said, how is the adjustment made using the self triggered circuit? I haven't tried this circuit and was going to try it. Or should i use a hall circuit?

Romero

Quote from: free_nrg on April 29, 2014, 10:45:24 PM
Ok, I understand. With that being said, how is the adjustment made using the self triggered circuit? I haven't tried this circuit and was going to try it. Or should i use a hall circuit?
I like what I see there.
Power one coil using a hall sensor circuit and the opposite coil a self trigger circuit powered only from collected BEMF from the hall circuit. The other two use them to power a load and hall sensor circuit.
If you are aiming for a self runner then you must consider a DC-DC converter.
For the hall triggered circuit use IRFP460 or similar, able to sustain 500volts or more, that will help a lot with the BEMF recovery.

Romero

free_nrg

Thanks for the info Romero.
Do you have any recommendations for a dc/dc converter?

Just powering one coil with hall circuit, @820 rpm, getting 22v in a 10000 if cap. Running off a 11.2v Lipo needing a charge. No bemf collection yet or coil shorting. Gonna build the self triggered circuit today if I can dig up all the parts.

Thanks!

Romero

Quote from: free_nrg on April 30, 2014, 03:42:30 PM
Thanks for the info Romero.
Do you have any recommendations for a dc/dc converter?

Just powering one coil with hall circuit, @820 rpm, getting 22v in a 10000 if cap. Running off a 11.2v Lipo needing a charge. No bemf collection yet or coil shorting. Gonna build the self triggered circuit today if I can dig up all the parts.

Thanks!
Now I am using this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10A-DC-DC-600W-10-60V-to-12-80V-Boost-Converter-Step-up-Module-Power-Supply-UK-/350975904870?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measurement_Equipment_ET&hash=item51b7cb4c66
I have also used this one for low power experiments http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-10Pcs-DC-DC-LM2596-Converter-Buck-Adjustable-Step-Down-Power-Module-1-5-35V-/370844697207?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measurement_Equipment_ET&hash=item5658110277

crazycut06

Nice build there free_nrg, does your coil speed up under load while charging your lipo batt?
What gauge is the wire you used? Any videos? Thanks!

Regards
Cc

free_nrg

Quote from: crazycut06 on April 30, 2014, 03:59:59 PM
Nice build there free_nrg, does your coil speed up under load while charging your lipo batt?
What gauge is the wire you used? Any videos? Thanks!

Regards
Cc

No speed under load yet. Coil is 20 awg. @442 turns 2.4 ohms. No videos yet. I need to build a better drive circuit. And bemf recovery. Just got it running last night.