News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dllabarre

My guess would be the size of your order alerted someone.
Try smaller orders.  I know the total shipping will be more in the end but at least you'll have all you need.

DonL

Quote from: Romero on March 19, 2014, 05:23:56 PM
Something very strange....
About 10 days back I placed an order for 60 magnets, some of them for the new rotor and the others for different projects.
Normally it takes only 2-3 days to get them but now after 9 days of waiting I had to call and find out what is going on.
They said that the parcel was sent on 10 of March but then it was 'stopped and advised' to cancel the order and refund the money.
All this time  I was not informed of having the order canceled and that the money are already refunded, I did't ask for that.
I asked what is the reason for having the order canceled and who asked for that but no more communication.
This its very strange...

Romero

Romero

Quote from: dllabarre on March 19, 2014, 06:17:07 PM
My guess would be the size of your order alerted someone.
Try smaller orders.  I know the total shipping will be more in the end but at least you'll have all you need.

DonL

About 10 days back I placed an order for 60 magnets, some of them for the new rotor and the others for different projects.
Normally it takes only 2-3 days to get them but now after 9 days of waiting I had to call and find out what is going on.
They said that the parcel was sent on 10 of March but then it was 'stopped and advised' to cancel the order and refund the money.
All this time  I was not informed of having the order canceled and that the money are already refunded, I did't ask for that.
I asked what is the reason for having the order canceled and who asked for that but no more communication.
This its very strange...

Romero
I had larger parcels from the same company and never had a problem. 60 magnets are not that big, I had even 200 in a previous order and arrived in 3 days. Why would a company do that without contacting me...
I have placed another order with another company now.

Romero

From other Planet

uh, interesting to hear this as i also got very strange stuff going on with my packets since aproximately a year. They get very long delayed by customs sometimes, my packets are received by people i dont know and who are not any neighbours, stay disappeared for more than a month, then suddenly lay in my house entrance. (i can see that with online tracking)
But it gets even stranger: Packets that i normally i had to pay for (both custom taxes and cash on delivery) often arrive without me having to pay for them since some time. What the hell is going on here?
And i dont even have any running looped free energy devices, only the v8carlo device with seemingly 0,4-0,5 w more out than in where im still not sure its real. And a otto/inogda TPU for that i have no driver. And of course lots of builds and replications that dont work.
Since 2 years i also have people logging in to my internet accounts, but not stealing anything or do anything (paypal, mail, facebook, etc.) And yes, i changed all passwords and reinstalled windows, but still... (though last time i noticed someone other logging in was 5 or 6 month ago, hope thats a good sign)
Im getting paranoid...

Btw, I didnt continue on replication of Romero last autonomous device last 2 days, but i will again. I already noticed with some cap values I indeed could have different frequencies on the L1 and L2 coil. Think i maybe need 1 or 2 days break from building.

kind regards,
From other Planet

crazycut06

Just relax, no one is hunting you because of your devices, lol
Maybe you really need to take a break  ;)

From other Planet

ok, sounds good  ;)
but what is ur explanation then for these strange things happening?

From other Planet

Sorry if i scared anybody other than myself too yesterday. Sometimes im little sensitive and Romeros post hit me like a hammer, i already had got used to this strange packet experiences before, and stuff for free isnt too bad also.  ;)

However, fear helps no one, but only takes freedom from people. So lets carry on with our mission to make this planet a little better place for ourselves and the ones we love. And for other humans of course as well.

Peace to all and kind regards

Romero

The order I placed yesterday already arrived today.
Magnets mounted on the rotor.

Romero

One more coil before first test.

crazycut06

Quote from: Romero on March 22, 2014, 05:14:40 PM
One more coil before first test.

Nice, nice, nice! Like it!  :o

Dave45

You always do awesome work bro
interesting choice of cores, I wonder how a centertap would work with your setup.

Romero

Quote from: Dave45 on March 23, 2014, 04:50:49 PM
You always do awesome work bro
interesting choice of cores, I wonder how a centertap would work with your setup.
I am testing all possibilities now, different lengths of wire, bifillar or multifillar wire.
There are interesting effects already similar with Eckin

Romero

sinergicus

This its very strange...

Romero

Yes is very strange ..if this will happening again and again ,this means ,somebody try to stop you to make experiments...maybe is a way to control the research of free energy of some talented guys that looks dangerous for  bad guys ....I am curious what will be the next time...

Romero

Quote from: sinergicus on March 27, 2014, 06:43:58 PM
This its very strange...

Romero

Yes is very strange ..if this will happening again and again ,this means ,somebody try to stop you to make experiments...maybe is a way to control the research of free energy of some talented guys that looks dangerous for  bad guys ....I am curious what will be the next time...
I have ordered  again from another company and I had no problems, next day I  received my parcel

Vincent

Quote from: Romero on March 27, 2014, 07:06:47 PM
Quote from: sinergicus on March 27, 2014, 06:43:58 PM
This its very strange...

Romero

I have ordered  again from another company and I had no problems, next day I  received my parcel

Hi sinergicus,

We can't really affirm that somebody is trying to do something.... We must keep our minds on focus , your heart open and our soul free of fear. Look at the sky, touch the ground with your hand and ask for help; 3 dimension is heavy, but there is always a window to the source.

Regards,

Vincent

Romero

Today I did a smaller version of the new generator.