New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Vincent

Quote from: Romero on January 30, 2014, 04:48:52 PM
In my attached pictures you can find information that can help you build your own generator with minimal expense.

Hi Romero,

I was running a few tests with no positive result :

L1 / L2 = 541.5 uh // 3.8 mts // 22AWG // 100 turns
L3 = 146 uh // 1.90 mts // 22  // 50 turns
Cx = 0.33 uf 250v
Ferrite Core (AM radio).
F(x) = 11.8 Khz
F(r) = 8Khz // 50% DC

At 8Khz is resonating, but no going to Self Running mode.  Any advice ?

Thank you.

V

Vincent

Quote from: Vincent on March 02, 2014, 12:16:26 AM
Quote from: Romero on January 30, 2014, 04:48:52 PM
In my attached pictures you can find information that can help you build your own generator with minimal expense.

Hi Romero,

I was running a few tests with no positive result :

L1 / L2 = 541.5 uh // 3.8 mts // 22AWG // 100 turns
L3 = 146 uh // 1.90 mts // 22  // 50 turns
Cx = 0.33 uf 250v
Ferrite Core (AM radio).
F(x) = 11.8 Khz
F(r) = 8Khz // 50% DC

At 8Khz is resonating, but no going to Self Running mode.  Any advice ?

Thank you.

V

Romero

Hi Vincent,

for best results coils should be on top of each other then must concentrate on C3 value.
Start without the loop back diode and connect a 5watt bulb or equivalent load then change C3 value until you will have two resonant frequencies.
I hope you understand what I mean, L1 and L2 will resonate at the same time, think of octaves in sound you can be plus or minus of the main octave which is L1

I am learning more about the CNC world and cutting different shapes for my kids, they are very impressed with it.

I am almost ready to cut the parts for my next project.
I am expecting to be my most efficient motor/generator, you might agree after you will see what I mean. There will be multiple cores not only two as shown in my drawing.

Regards,
Romero

crazycut06

Quote from: Romero on March 02, 2014, 08:42:17 PM
Hi Vincent,

for best results coils should be on top of each other then must concentrate on C3 value.
Start without the loop back diode and connect a 5watt bulb or equivalent load then change C3 value until you will have two resonant frequencies.
I hope you understand what I mean, L1 and L2 will resonate at the same time, think of octaves in sound you can be plus or minus of the main octave which is L1

I am learning more about the CNC world and cutting different shapes for my kids, they are very impressed with it.

I am expecting to be my most efficient motor/generator, you might agree after you will see what I mean. There will be multiple cores not only two as shown in my drawing.

Regards,
Romero

Hi Romero,
This should have been my project a year ago, but i don't have the parts needed in building, that's why i'm exited for your build, since you can easily acquire the parts, good luck!

Regards
Cc

crazycut06

Well actually i've tried this before, with small neo magnets scavenged from damaged microphone coil, my c-core coil is wound on each arm of the c core and is placed on the side of the rotor, power is only small because the magnets are not that powerful, but the effect of speed under load or under short was there.  :o interesting!

Vincent

Quote from: Romero on March 02, 2014, 08:42:17 PM
Hi Vincent,

Regards,
Romero

Hi Romero,

Sorry that I answering with a big delay, I'm being busy at work..will pass soon. 100% Understood about the coils...I did a mistake, I will run a new test again ASAP.

For sure your kids are more than happy receiving awesome toys and models made in from home..... Did you tray to do PCB's with your CNC ? Better than a laser printer + acid.

I checked your setup for the motor and I think It can be a big winner. I don't have the doc with me, but remember me the Thane Heins open source patent :

http://www.slideshare.net/ThaneCHeins/pdi-regenerative-acceleration-generator-regenx-2013-patent-disclosure

I almost finished the arduino controller for mags motor...runs smooth. That is the big difference with the JNL version. If you check the output of his version you will find the overhead of the LCD print on the mains coils and at long therm will destroy the bearings or the rotor.

Also will be a good idea to switch to ratiometric linear hall sensors (A1301 and A1302 from allegro).  More precision and better handle resources on your controller (CPU) and you don't need to use interrupts to call the mains coils.

Au revoir les amis !

Vincent

Romero

Thank you Vincent.
I have been testing almost every software available for CNC drawing, toolpath...
Easiest so far I find Autocad for drawing and CamBam to generate tool paths and Gcode.

Regards,
Romero

energia9

Hey, its been a while since i posted on your forum Romero, i'd like to ask wheter any of you have experimented with Akulas 30 watt circuit. i have seen the news on overunity forum, im sorry if this is offtopic, what are your views on that circuit?
there is a pwm in the circuit driving a coil.
Is akula way ahead of us?

Romero

Quote from: energia9 on March 08, 2014, 10:33:31 AM
Hey, its been a while since i posted on your forum Romero, i'd like to ask wheter any of you have experimented with Akulas 30 watt circuit. i have seen the news on overunity forum, im sorry if this is offtopic, what are your views on that circuit?
there is a pwm in the circuit driving a coil.
Is akula way ahead of us?
Hi,
one of my recent experiments was very similar with Akula's schematic and I managed to make it self run but only 4 led's as load.
I know is better potential there but now I am building a new generator and have no time for something else.
I will soon post pictures with my new build.
Below first picture original from Akula, second picture shows what I will do to make it work.

Regards,
Romero

energia9

I appreciate your answer.
i have three questions, i would like to replicate too.
that two coils on a magnetic material are just separate inductors .. ?
that two diodes in a box are?
the npn and pnp transistors are marked irf mosfets.. why?
it is wonderful that you could even light 4 leds.
i would like to do that too.
wonderful

Romero

Quote from: energia9 on March 08, 2014, 01:32:09 PM

wonderful
The two coils are separate inductors.
Those 2 diodes can be one or more than two, fast diodes, minimum 200volts.
Both transistors are mosfets but I would use mosfet for the npn, irfp460  and 2n2905 for the  pnp transistor.

Romero

energia9

Quote from: Romero on March 08, 2014, 04:18:03 PM

wonderful
Both transistors are mosfets but I would use mosfet for the npn, irfp460  and 2n2905 for the  pnp transistor.

Romero
now i have a question regarding the signal generator and its connections ,  what chip are you building around?
because the chip is incorporated many amateurs like me dont get the picture..

Vincent

Quote from: energia9 on March 08, 2014, 04:59:20 PM
Quote from: Romero on March 08, 2014, 04:18:03 PM

wonderful

Romero
now i have a question regarding the signal generator and its connections ,  what chip are you building around?
because the chip is incorporated many amateurs like me dont get the picture..

Hi Energia9,

I was looking the 2 diagrams (30w / 80w).

- The 80w model 99% sure that it's another TL494 working with complementary output. So one is on and the other one is off and you can dump electrons from a to b.
- The 30w model looks like Romero's prototype. Also JNaudin was working in something similar years ago (still on his website all the info).

The key of this ideas is the coil / are the coils and how are resonating. So more than being focus on the circuit, will be a better idea to play with a signal generator + coils + capacitor + oscilloscope and you will have the answer and then is just a game to find the better circuit to run the setup.

Regards,

Vincent

Romero

@energia9

Vincent is right, it is TL494, look at the other Akula's schematic.