News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

David LaPoint - The Primer Fields

Started by Victor, December 19, 2013, 06:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaron5120

Hi David,
Your invention or discovery is very interesting! I read through the patent application and got some questions.
Could you be so kind to elaborate and if possible, amplify the concepts disclosed, many thanks!

1) Can the ionic flow be utilized to push air or liquid through the center hole in a continuous form?
2) How can I utilize the bowl to produce a changing magnetic field so that it can cut through some inductors?
3) Does the configuration produce anti-gravity effects if scaled up to a certain size?
4) Is the primer field capable of influencing the decay period of radio-isotopes? Can it eliminate radioactivity?
Sorry for so many questions for the second post of this thread, but actually if this theory works, it will be the greatest discovery of this decade for Science and mankind!
Thank you for your attention,

aaron5120

Victor

Hi Aaron,
My name is Victor and I put these links here for those interested about this discovery.
A few years ago I was very interested in Vacuum Triode Amplifier Floyd Sweet's and here I saw something very similar. I refer now to the way how Mr. Sweet has conditioned his magnets.
The shape of the magnetic field here is very similar to the invention of Mr. Sweet and probably many people would be able to reproduce it if they knew about this discovery.

Sincerely,
Victor