News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Hi Romero,
I have made a little modification on your two battery inverter circuit. So I add two resistors and a cap to get a lower and stabilized power supply for the driver transistors. Now the unloaded power consumption is less than 100mA and also the square wave signal is more stabile  :)

Best regards
Tony

Romero

Quote from: Tony on April 27, 2012, 05:54:33 PM
Hi Romero,
I have made a little modification on your two battery inverter circuit. So I add two resistors and a cap to get a lower and stabilized power supply for the driver transistors. Now the unloaded power consumption is less than 100mA and also the square wave signal is more stabile  :)

Best regards
Tony
Thank you for your updated schematic, I will try it too.

Regards,
Romero

crazycut06

Hi Tony,
    So you added a 680ohm dropping resistor for the drivers, did you notice a voltage drop at the output? Thanks for sharing!
    Mine did not do quite well, I've breadborded the circuit and as I connect it to the battery the mosfet blew up   ;D, maybe i had a short somewhere, ill try to redo it again  ;D

Regards
Cc

Tony

Hi,
No, I couldn't notice a drop at the output.

Actually when you swap the diode with the resistor you get a little bit better result.

Maybe you have built once the original inverter which is connected to one battery. With this circuit I got an unloaded power consumption of about 70mA. Don't you think the two battery solution should have right the same? I think yes there is still something where we can get 30mA.

Best regards
Tony

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on April 28, 2012, 05:22:37 PM
Hi Tony,
    So you added a 680ohm dropping resistor for the drivers, did you notice a voltage drop at the output? Thanks for sharing!
    Mine did not do quite well, I've breadborded the circuit and as I connect it to the battery the mosfet blew up   ;D, maybe i had a short somewhere, ill try to redo it again  ;D

Regards
Cc

What type are the transistors you used? Not all transistors are working good with this circuit. If you have use irfz44 or rfp70n06

crazycut06

Hi Romero,
    Yes I've used an Irfz44n, iknow it has a lower value than irfp460, but thats what I have right now, thought I try and zap! Hehehe...

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on April 29, 2012, 12:57:46 AM
Hi Romero,
    Yes I've used an Irfz44n, iknow it has a lower value than irfp460, but thats what I have right now, thought I try and zap! Hehehe...
irfz44 worked much better than irfp460, i used 3 of them in parallel in each channell for a higher output
Romero

Romero

@trace_ru
This forum is like any other forum, do you find something new in other places?
Why do you think I owe any explanation to you? I have never asked for money or anything from anyone and if you believe it was a fake then why do I have to prove it wasn't. It was too simple to be understood by most of the people, it looks that simple is not good enough to be believed.
I have built Ossie circuit very long time ago and yes it is working very efficient but for many people even that is too complicated. I am building what I believe it has some potential and many times I had to do it to convice myself if is running OK or not, many times I failed but I love what I do, even when I fail.
The fact that you don't see too much of my work does not mean I am not working or experimenting but like most of us I have many other commitments like family and kids...
If all you see here is something that you've eaten and already digested then why are you comming back, personally I won't miss you, I haven't seen any of your work or experimenting here or anywhere.

Romero

Romero

@trace_ru
It is up to you what you believe or not, this is the same as with the tv programs, use the remote and change the channel.
I am preparing another surprise for you soon, not long before is finished,  it seems that it can produce more than it consumes... do I have to prove  that to you?  ... i don't think so, maybe I am right or as you said, everyone makes mistakes... who knows, people will learn more from the mistakes they do, I learned that I should never claim things that for most of us are impossible.

Lets's stop this arguments, I am having a nice day, don't try to spoil it, I can set the forum to ''only nice speaking members'' or ''decent only''  ;) I hope you enjoy the weather in AMSTERDAM!

Romero

Romero

@trace_ru  - account deleted, enough is enough!

energia9

Hello,
developed a coil in 2010 that i get back to because of its great efficiency with very low voltage input due to the tesla coil underneath it, it transfers energy in one direction very efficiently.
i was able to do some anomaly with this type of coil when two fast diodes were connected opposite ways and a 450 microfarad  polarized capacitor with a ground connected to the negative side, once disconnected all electrodes from signal generator  lamp was still shining just as before ,   one earth was connected in the ground ,  and the signal generators ground to the 450 mf caps negative side

however switching off signal gen resulted no shining bulb, so this was power going through earth,
still very interresting to note..
was able to perform this experiment once.  because after touched the movable coil primary , the lightbulb dimminished ,
and didnt light up again by changing the frequency.

thought would be interresting to share

Now im on a hunt, i remember experimenting with very low voltages with this coil was succesful, now im making some experiments with high voltage with this type of coil.   seems promising
will post results

Romero

@energia9
Thank you for your post, can you elaborate more on the coil itself, direction of winding, turns...

Romero

energia9

Direction of turns of the two secondaries are in opposite direction on top of the tesla coil  the two secondaries are center tapped, and spaced at about 2.5cm distance, secondaries are about ten turns each, tightly wound.   primary is about the same, and wound on the tesla coil too in the space between the two secondaries
its important to connect earth ground , the lightbulb wasnt shining if it wasnt connected
the tesla coil i used was made with 0.375 mm wire,  it was wound on an aluminium foil holder paper tube,  the tesla coils lenght was about 20 cm long,

Romero

This is what I am experimenting these days, a project called GAP POWER.  More info you can find here http://www.gap-power.com/
I can confirm that this is the most efficient device I ever built. The torque calculation togheter with the BEMF are much more that COP 1.
The only problem I have now is the overheating of the core (irondust). I have started building another coil with a different core material, I will try ferrite and mumetal.
Once the system will be capable of longer run time I will add a generator to make use of the torque created.

energia9

very interresting thank you for sharing. i did a couple of tries on mechanical things before,   nice steup there, neat,
definately share what you are up to with it.