News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrym

Hey Romero,

I know you're busy but, if you can spare a few minutes, have a look at the tinman's take on this stuff -

http://www.youtube.com/user/TinManPower

In particular, his latest video.

Thanks, Garry

Romero

Quote from: garrym on January 02, 2012, 10:18:16 AM
Hey Romero,

I know you're busy but, if you can spare a few minutes, have a look at the tinman's take on this stuff -

http://www.youtube.com/user/TinManPower

In particular, his latest video.

Thanks, Garry
Hi,
yes, that is another successful speed under load experiment, unfortunately not many people understood it properly.
System can be balanced to obtain maximum output with no acceleration, we don't need acceleration all we need is maximum output power without slowing down. The problem I always had was changing the load will change everything but with a fixed load system is not that difficult to be built.

Regards,
Romero

Bill H

HI Romero! I am just new here, have been following the forum for a few days and registered today...Thankyou, I really like your work.
I saw one post where you mentioned you had adapted the AV Plug to your Bedini SG output. i have been working at optimizing my ss ssg and would really apreciate to get more info on the circuit you used. I am always hesitant to use more diodes than necessary in a circuit, but if there is a gain, them I'm game.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Bill H.

sinergicus

Reardon lenz les generator patent http://free-energy-info.co.uk/PatD27.pdf

This design seems to be very simple to replicate ;because of language barrier was not clear for me what is the difference between classical generators and this...

What is the trick in this patent that  eliminate the lenzz drag?

Romero

Quote from: sinergicus on January 04, 2012, 01:00:14 PM
Reardon lenz les generator patent http://free-energy-info.co.uk/PatD27.pdf

This design seems to be very simple to replicate ;because of language barrier was not clear for me what is the difference between classical generators and this...

What is the trick in this patent that  eliminate the lenzz drag?

the trick is:
from the patent...
a- the smaller the wire size the higher the gains regardles of speed
b- the greater the number of turns, generally the higher the gains
c- the smaller the core size the higher the gains

a pure half wave is created

as you can see the trick is no trick, I have tried to explain it many times but who to listen?
anyone can do it and any magnet rotor will work if you have the coils built right
Lenz's law applies here but works for us not against.

Regards,
Romero

sinergicus

Thank you Romero for clarifying this. What is not clear for me is the ratio between the number of turns  and the speed of the rotor to achieve the speeding up effect under load . I understand ,the speeding up process taking place ,for a given number of turns ,just if you have a certain rotor speed.

If for the same number of turns you  turn the rotor below the certain speed , under the load , the lenz effect will act  against us slowing the rotor ..

My question is: is here a way to find some formula to aproximate the ratio number of turns/rotor speed  to obtain the speeding up effect under load?

Thank you 

Romero

@sinergicus
I don't have a formula, I always tested with different input voltage to increase RPM  until the acceleration starts.

Romero

Hitman

Quote from: Bill H on January 02, 2012, 10:44:23 PM
HI Romero! I am just new here, have been following the forum for a few days and registered today...Thankyou, I really like your work.
I saw one post where you mentioned you had adapted the AV Plug to your Bedini SG output. i have been working at optimizing my ss ssg and would really apreciate to get more info on the circuit you used. I am always hesitant to use more diodes than necessary in a circuit, but if there is a gain, them I'm game.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Bill H.

I'd love to hear a reply from you romero if indeed you hacked an AV plug into a SSG.

Another thing does anyone know if the length of the magnets used in the Reardon lenz les generator was the same width as the coils ?

Cheers Hitman

sinergicus

trace_ru

Seems you understand much better then us the reardon patent.Did you have a working replication? Can you share wit us more details about your device?

If you think  Romero,s mentions about reardon generator are incorrect, please clarify the details  needed to understand and make a successful replication of this device...

Now  few times ago I tried to make a replication of this device but was unsuccessful.
MAybe I didn,t understood the patent correctly.

I  asked to Patrick Kelly   if he know somebody that made successful replication of this and he answered, yes,  from hearsay ,some guys  made successful replication but with   Reardon ,s help.
Unfortunately  mister Patrick have no  direct contact with those guys ; cannot help  me with more information's...

If some of you guys having knowingness about how mister Reardon can be contacted  would be a good idea to ask him for help...
Instead of spending time and money trying  to replicate what  is not understood deeply is much better to ask for help from qualified persons...we have nothing to loose .If the person will help , we will solve the problem fast  and easy....

Romero

@Hitman
yes I did use a SSG with AV plug, try yourself and see.

@trace_ru
maybe there is some more info in that patent that I did't understand but if you build one and pay attention to a, b, c  I highlited, you will have a lenzless generator.There is not only one window where the generator will work and not all windows are behaving the same, this part requires lot of testing but it will pay back for the time spent.
I tried most of Don Smith devices but as they are described will never work, everyone has a hiden part or info, it depends on you to find and undersstand it.
Personally I started hating all generators that are not solid state, I cannot take the noise... maybe I am getting too old.

Best regards,
Romero

sinergicus

I don,t like the generators that having moving parts  too  but at this moment  the Don smith type generators are  not very clear to me in spite of their simplicity...

If you have the time,  please take a look on  zilano  mentions  about his successful replication.I uploaded ( in kapanatze threat I think ) almost all information's  given by zilano .On the energetic forum you will find just  a part of it .Zilano removed his first  and most important posts...

To save your time , you can access a word document what I made ,just with zilano posts answering to questions and giving details and suggestions about his device...

DeepCut

From trace_ru :

"However, it only works on a 'sweet' spot for a certain rotational speed. Moving away from that spot and you are back to usual. That is the reason a lot of mates still having trouble with the "speed under load". It is a real bitch to tune and maintain. Overall, the result's not worth the effort as there are better solutions."

I disagree having seen the opposite on my bench. As long as your frequency is high and your inductance is high and the resistance not too low, there is a very LARGE window where the AUL effect takes place.

Once i realised these three important points :

1. High frequency (>300 Hz, the higher the better ? I haven't found a ceiling yet and i've gone up to 1.25 kHz with both a Muller-style rotor and an Adams-style rotor).

2. High inductance. My best results so far were arrived at using laminated cores with spacers in-between to increase the inductance even more. The coils went off my meter scale (20 Henries).

3. As far as resistance goes, we use the extended L/R time constant L/(coil resistance)+(load resistance).

Point 3 is the tricky one if you have a variable load.

All the best,

DC.

Experience is a hard teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterward.

sinergicus

QuoteDiscuss the theory first and then your hardware. Saves you time (and money).

A lot of theory are around these devices; all replication starting from a theory ( correct or not ) .\The only method to find if is correct or not is to make experiments.

The experiments need money and time .If our theory is good and our understanding is right we achieve success ; if not, we will fail and will learn from our mistakes....

Is easy to give an advice  to discussing theory  first ;the discussing cannot give the right solution  just supposition about our understanding of the process that taking place  .So in conclusion , the practice (if you like or not,spending time and money ) will show if the understanding of the theory is right  or not....

garrym

@trace_ru

I like you're explanation.

Can you provide more detail or ideas regarding -

(c)using the coil as a receiver for scalar waves. The most promising and the most difficult way.

Thanks, Garry

Romero

@trace_ru
I don't speak Russian, I know few words inclusive DA that is the same in my mother language (yes)  :)
Dynatron as presented in the youtube videos is not my cup of tea, I admit that I cannot understand it, I see things in a different way, I believe it works but as is constructed will not run for long before components will fail and the spark gap will need cleaning and readjusting.

One of the generator type I am testing and looking to build is different than dynatron, it is more like Paul BAUMANN -Testatika Generator in a solid state version.
I can visualize in my head how to do it and I can see it working producing lots of power, now I need to translate that in a real device... there is hope, I have some results but i need to test different materials...

As we all know we are surrounded by energy, if we can collect and separate the particles without using any energy for that and then combine them at any required frequency we have power and not just a little, like many peole will think...
Have a look at the videos below and imagine these experiments without any moving objects, that is what I am working on now.

Experimenting is the key in my case, that is what I am good at and I love it, theory is not my strenght and I really try to stay away from it.
Most of the time I tried to experiment new things and used existing worldwide knowledge I failed big time, I would try and experiment even the most stupid ideas and that gave me great satisfaction and not only once.
I would encourage all to try every idea without thinking too much just try and make notes of every experiment.
Sometimes things are happening arround us and we don't pay attention.

I tell you something that I consider very very strange, a real thing that happend to me few weeks back.
I had to cut a piece from a long copper tube, I had no ideea what lenght I need, just a piece for a quick experiment. I did cut it on my lathe then I was looking in the garage to find another similar aluminium tube to cut a similar lenght piece from it.
I found it but just before I started to cut it I looked in a box I had many different pipes and tubes and I found one that looked close in lenght to the copper one.
I compared the two and I could not believe, the aluminium tube was identical lenght with the copper one, I mean 100%identical, I have measured with precision instruments as I could not believe...
How many chances to get an identical lenght when I have not even measured the copper one before cutting, I just chosed a lenght and cut... for me this was really strange and I treat it like a good sign... there is much more from this story.
What I am trying to say is that many times we get clues comming from 'nowhere' but most of the time people are ignoring them.

Some people might laugh... but this is a 100% real story.

Below is a picture with the two metal tubes I was talking abouth

Best regards,
Romero