News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

General Talk

Started by Romero, July 05, 2011, 10:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrym

Hi Romero,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for this wonderful device.

I have for a while been observing that peculiar effect - and have finally adjusted my rig to utilise
components similar, if not identical to yours.

Wondering on the path you had taken to describe to other forum members (initially) how to constrcut such a device,
I feel that maybe you yourself had missed what it is that makes this unit function. Nonetheless, disclosure of this data
can only be made by you.

I have been browsing  the other 3 forums and at this point, do not want to log back in to them - of course, I will
continue to look in.

There is nothing more to add other than a big THANK YOU.

Kindest Regards, Garry

Romero

Quote from: garrym on July 12, 2011, 05:53:47 AM
Hi Romero,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for this wonderful device.

I have for a while been observing that peculiar effect - and have finally adjusted my rig to utilise
components similar, if not identical to yours.

Wondering on the path you had taken to describe to other forum members (initially) how to constrcut such a device,
I feel that maybe you yourself had missed what it is that makes this unit function. Nonetheless, disclosure of this data
can only be made by you.

I have been browsing  the other 3 forums and at this point, do not want to log back in to them - of course, I will
continue to look in.

There is nothing more to add other than a big THANK YOU.

Kindest Regards, Garry
You are welcome Garry.
There is nothing I discovered, I only collected information from many places and put all info together.
The biggest merit is not mine but all other inventors before us who had nowhere to look at, and used their time and knowledge.
We are privileged to have the internet and search for everything we want, to be able to share and look at pictures, diagrams,... so much.
I would love to be able to discover something myself, something new that has never been discovered before, but that only time will tell.
If you have anything to share, you are the only one who can  decide to share or not, not me, it is all up to you.

Best Regards,
Romero

Aeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5szHAMUAzI8

Hi, here is a small video I did some time ago. It shows an Adams motor driving a step motor as a generator. One can see speeding up under load. The Adams is running @ 230V /130 mA (29 W). beside the Adams is a 15W lightbulb driven by the recovering pulses of the motor @240V. The step motor speeds up when connecting a 20W halogen bulb. So OU is very small (only 5W) not enaugh for selfrunning but shows the desired effect very well. Currently I'm working on a model very like Romero's but bigger coils. A DC Motor ist driving it. Using of iron cores is probably an easy way to get good results too. What do you think?
Regards
A.

Romero

@Aeon
I used a stepper motor driven by a pendulum and got good results too.Stepper motors are almost ou anyway.
If you can implement a shorting technique to the stepper you can increase the output even more.
I used for my testing in shorting 4 mosfets in parallel driven by a NE555 and not even syncronised.
A capacitor is a must to the output, try different values until you will find the best one.Don't look for a big capacity.
Capacitors encapsulated in plastic(AC capacitors) and not aluminium case are the best solution, these capacitors are the 'magnet' attracting energy from environement. A home made capacitor is the best but requires a lot of work.
Be careful with that stepper motor if you do shorting on it, the bemf is quite strong and gives a big shock, can be lethal.
Adams motors are running much better when using high voltage.
Try having the bemf from the adams motor connected together with the stepper output, if you can with different timing.

Regards,
Romero

Aeon

@ Romeo
thank's for your reply and the tips. What did you mean about the higher voltage for the Adams? More than the 230V I was using?
I have done tests with up to 320V and indeed the amperage goes down but the extrem high speed of my motor made me fear...
Think I will follow your hint with the stepper. I did many experiments with shorting of the coils, very promising. My first attempt was a small generator with air coils and I found that the capacitors can be under load as long as it stays above the induktion voltage of the coils. I used the generator like a fly wheel and could drive a small Adams with it, very funny stuff.
The capacitor you mean is probably not the Elko,right? I have a big bunch of MKP's and can see that they are much better.
Putting the bemf of the adams into the stepper output seems a good idea but how would you manage a different timing??? The stepper has so many poles that is looks quite difficult to me to find the puls pauses...a wee hint would be much appreciated.
Regards
A.

Romero

Quote from: Aeon on July 12, 2011, 07:46:16 PM
@ Romeo
thank's for your reply and the tips. What did you mean about the higher voltage for the Adams? More than the 230V I was using?
I have done tests with up to 320V and indeed the amperage goes down but the extrem high speed of my motor made me fear...
Think I will follow your hint with the stepper. I did many experiments with shorting of the coils, very promising. My first attempt was a small generator with air coils and I found that the capacitors can be under load as long as it stays above the induktion voltage of the coils. I used the generator like a fly wheel and could drive a small Adams with it, very funny stuff.
The capacitor you mean is probably not the Elko,right? I have a big bunch of MKP's and can see that they are much better.
Putting the bemf of the adams into the stepper output seems a good idea but how would you manage a different timing??? The stepper has so many poles that is looks quite difficult to me to find the puls pauses...a wee hint would be much appreciated.
Regards
A.
Around 200 volts is what I meant for the Adams motor.
If you could rotate the stepper motor while is working you can adjust for the best output.You don't need much, you can enlarge the existing holes.
Below are some AC capacitors that are better to be used.Avoid any metal case capacitors in these devices.

Regards,
Romero

EMdevices

David,

This effect is due to AC waveforms and RC time constants, where the load discharges the capacitor between the pulses, and you are measuring the average DC voltage.   

The more pulses per second, the higher the AVERAGE DC VOLTAGE.   If you work with a scope all this will become quite clear to you.

I drew a diagram to show you this visualy.

EM

Quote from: David on July 11, 2011, 10:35:03 PM
I managed to build a small  muller generator with 6 magnets on the rotor and 10 coils, 5 on each side.
I am driving it with just one set of coils.the strange thing is that from each set of coils I get about 7.2 volts then if I connect 2 coils together after the bridge I get 9.8 volts and having them all connected I get 14.4 volts with 1k resistor as load.Why is that? I was expected to have the amps increased not the voltage. Normally if we add 2 or more batteries in parallel we always get the same voltage and increasing only the amperage.Each bridge rectifier I built from 12 1n4007, 3 for each side of the bridge.
Any ideea?

David

David

@EMdevices
I had no capacitor in the system and the voltage increased with every bridge connected. All bridges are connected to a 1k resistor, no capacitor.

David

EMdevices

I see, in that case your waveform should resemble a series of positive pulses,  so the more pulses you have, the higher the average DC level your voltmeter will measure.

EM

landownunder

question to romero At one stage a long while ago you made a comment about skycollection being the one to have a break through with a selfrunner. Do you still think he will get there????? or who else should we be watching to make the next breakthrough thanks for all your hard work romero ron ;D ;D

Romero

Quote from: landownunder on July 15, 2011, 06:58:14 AM
question to romero At one stage a long while ago you made a comment about skycollection being the one to have a break through with a selfrunner. Do you still think he will get there????? or who else should we be watching to make the next breakthrough thanks for all your hard work romero ron ;D ;D
I was wrong about skycollection, he is trying to do things nice and looking good but after few converstions in private with him I realised he needs much more expertise to get there. From my point of view when I know something, things looks quite easy and believe that being easy everyone would understand. Every device i ever built was simple without complications.
I am not that good to go and play with advanced circuits... that part is for other people.
My advice for all is when decide to build something keep it simple, think simple, like 100 years ago if possible.

Regards,
Romero

scratchrobot

Quote from: Romero on July 15, 2011, 12:37:15 PM
Quote from: landownunder on July 15, 2011, 06:58:14 AM
I was wrong about skycollection, he is trying to do things nice and looking good but after few converstions in private with him I realised he needs much more expertise to get there. From my point of view when I know something, things looks quite easy and believe that being easy everyone would understand. Every device i ever built was simple without complications.
I am not that good to go and play with advanced circuits... that part is for other people.
My advice for all is when decide to build something keep it simple, think simple, like 100 years ago if possible.

Regards,
Romero

Thanks for that advice, I do believe you are 100% right and we should try to forget what we already know (not easy) and do our own experiments, don't think that it has already be done but try for yourself and discover new things. Don't google on how to connect a diode but just hook it up and maybe it is wrong but gives better result.

landownunder

Romero You made a statement earlier that we will see overunity by the end of this year. Will what is coming out be of benefit for us all or just big business{oilcompanies} to take over and control who uses it. Or will it be available like a generator for people to buy and use. All info would be very gratefully recieved. thanks ron from the land down under. :) :) :) :)

Romero

Quote from: landownunder on July 18, 2011, 02:02:10 PM
Romero You made a statement earlier that we will see overunity by the end of this year. Will what is coming out be of benefit for us all or just big business{oilcompanies} to take over and control who uses it. Or will it be available like a generator for people to buy and use. All info would be very gratefully recieved. thanks ron from the land down under. :) :) :) :)
Hi,
this is what I believe based on some info I have but not only. In my opinion there will be enough info available and most of the people with medium to high understanding in FE devices will be able to replicate.
Time will tell if I am right or wrong :)

Regards,
Romero

garrym

Hi Romero,

Could you please, at least tell us if the coils of a pair should be adding or cancelling (bucking)?

Regards, Garry