News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

General Talk

Started by Romero, July 05, 2011, 10:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitman

Holy F**K !!!!!
I just got my oil tank filled cause my furnace was putting out cold air and the tank indicator read empty. When the dude brought me the bill I nearly passed out !!!!!  $970.25cdn OH MY FREAK'IN NERVES.
We need to figure out something to heat the house with soooooon.

As romero says:
Success everyone !

Hitman

Romero

Quote from: Hitman on February 02, 2012, 10:31:32 PM
Holy F**K !!!!!
I just got my oil tank filled cause my furnace was putting out cold air and the tank indicator read empty. When the dude brought me the bill I nearly passed out !!!!!  $970.25cdn OH MY FREAK'IN NERVES.
We need to figure out something to heat the house with soooooon.

As romero says:
Success everyone !

Hitman
Earth weather is changing fast and we will need more heat for the winter and more cooling for the summer. Hard times are comming...

Romero

Hitman

The 3 items that consume the most energy in a household are hot water, environment temperature control and refrigeration.
About 8 years ago I experimented with Stanley Myers water electrolsis devices and at the end I was able to power a chain saw motor with water only but only at a major cost in power. The thing drew 40amps at 12volts 480watts, now if you compare that with a normal 220v electrical heater that usually consumes about 1000watts/heater (I have 4 of these in my home plus an oil furnace), I'll bet I could make the same amount of BTU's as a normal 220v electrical heater, only using Hydrogen implosion.

I think I read on the Bedini forums once that someone had put a coil on the primary input of an electrolizer and got amazing results, makes sense ! water electrolzers are basically "Capacitors" couple it with a coil and you have a tank circuit. Just imagine if you could tune your electrolizer and coil to the same frequency as the plates in your electrolsis device.

I must do more work with these devices in fear of having to refill my furnace tank !!

Cheers Hitman

Hitman

@romero,
I think your forum is being hacked !!

Romero

Quote from: Hitman on February 03, 2012, 05:24:53 PM
@romero,
I think your forum is being hacked !!
why that? I posted the videos under Fun and Entertaining, sometimes we need to feel good and I am feeling good today.

Best regards,
Romero

Hitman

I thought someone hacked your account and posted all of those, kinda like last week or so all those screwed up posts. Guess I'll look at them since YOU posted them :)

Cheers its Friday !!!!!  8)
Hitman

Hitman

landownunder

Hitman

I'd be interested in seeing voltage and amperage readings using analog meters.

Cheers Hitman

landownunder

Another interesting video from tinman  high voltage in water maybe one of you can explain what is happening???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnsvZxXVZME&feature=plcp&context=C4fd39f3VDvjVQa1PpcFOHNbFeKim6EHrr3PZ8dJ7a9xb373NuFDY%3D

landownunder

No comments about last video maybe this one will interest some of you it is about the gabriel device more out than in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQbOG7STI7A

crazycut06

Hi Romero,
    The post at the topic space threat a few days ago with garbled characters, was that a virus? Did you removed it? Thanks It's gone now, that was annoying...

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on April 28, 2012, 05:30:21 PM
Hi Romero,
    The post at the topic space threat a few days ago with garbled characters, was that a virus? Did you removed it? Thanks It's gone now, that was annoying...
There are a lot of attacks to the site every day, I need to keep cleaning....

Romero

landownunder

GOOD evening romero and all this link is creating a lot of interest on energetic forum check it out woopy is on board and experimenting overunity you decide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGxZr2DI2Ms&feature=youtu.be

all the best ron  go to his youtube account for more info quite interesting