News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Helpful Info towards building Free Energy devices

Started by Romero, July 01, 2011, 02:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Helicon wave excitation with rotating antenna fields. -  High density plasma...
http://www.ee.ucla.edu/~ffchen/Publs/Chen181R.pdf

Romero

Romero

HAROLD ASPDEN
Energy Science

Romero

Romero

FREE ENERGY
NIKOLA TESLA SECRETS FOR EVERYBODY
by Vladimir Utkin       

Romero

This was also source of my experiments: http://www.totallyamped.net/adams/#top
Info released by the user hoptoad at ou.com. Just saw today a post at ou.com where he says :
''It seems there is always someone new, discovering something old, for the very first time, then telling everyone about the new thing they've discovered. Bless em '  ''
I never stated I discovered this myself, I send all my respect to Mr. Bill Muller, John Bedini, Adams and many others including you hoptoad.
The wheel was invented long before but it is still a lot to do to improve it.
Thank you hoptoad and please don't be upset with me, we have no reason for that.
As you can see with all this info people are still finding dificult to replicate it.

Best regards,
Romero

Hitman

Thanks romero,
The (FREE_ENERGY_1.doc) seems to have answered many of my questions, you are indeed a clever man.
QuoteThe Answer:
You need to charge capacitor by the electric component of E/M field of the inductance (use displacement current of Maxwell?s equations)

Regards Hitman

Romero

Quote from: Hitman on July 18, 2011, 06:58:19 PM
Thanks romero,
The (FREE_ENERGY_1.doc) seems to have answered many of my questions, you are indeed a clever man.
QuoteThe Answer:
You need to charge capacitor by the electric component of E/M field of the inductance (use displacement current of Maxwell?s equations)

Regards Hitman
The real clever man is Vladimir Utkin who explained that for all.
We also need to understand the influence of each turn to the other turn/turns.Constructing  a coil must take into consideration many other aspects, not only the usual standard ones.
In your recent experiment 1+1 does not equals 2 . I have seen 1+1 equals much more and you will see it too with further investigation.The coil can also act as an amplifier when properly built.

Regards,
Romero

scratchrobot

Quote from: Romero on July 18, 2011, 09:56:30 PM
Quote from: Hitman on July 18, 2011, 06:58:19 PM
Thanks romero,
QuoteThe Answer:

Regards Hitman
The real clever man is Vladimir Utkin who explained that for all.
We also need to understand the influence of each turn to the other turn/turns.Constructing  a coil must take into consideration many other aspects, not only the usual standard ones.
In your recent experiment 1+1 does not equals 2 . I have seen 1+1 equals much more and you will see it too with further investigation.The coil can also act as an amplifier when properly built.

Regards,
Romero

Thanks for the tips, so it is not just a standard coil but it should be wound in a special way or can it be the combination of two normal coils, or maybe both?

Regards,

Hitman

Take 2 normal coils and arrange them so they cancel each other out.  Volts = 0 and lenz = 0
Now take a magnet and place on the back of a coil.  Volts = ?? and lenz = 0
Place another magnet on the other coil.  Volts = ?? + more and lenz = 0
once you find max voltage go back and try different magnet, positions, strength ect and when you find the correct combination you will see like romero says 1 + 1 does not = 2.

scratchrobot

Quote from: Hitman on July 19, 2011, 05:45:11 PM
Take 2 normal coils and arrange them so they cancel each other out.  Volts = 0 and lenz = 0
once you find max voltage go back and try different magnet, positions, strength ect and when you find the correct combination you will see like romero says 1 + 1 does not = 2.

Thanks I will try that and report back :)

Romero

Romero

mariuscivic

Quote from: Hitman on July 19, 2011, 05:45:11 PM
Hi Hitman!
I still get lenz even in this configuration.
I have 2 identical coils that produce each 3 V at 2500 rpm.I connected them in order to cancel each other. There is a difference of 0.01V between them.
In this case there is no lenz couse the there is no output.
Puting one magnet in repulsion in top of one coil is giving me 1V more.Here i should see no lenz but i have lenz only for 1V not 3+1.
Puting another magnet in repulsion in top on the other coil, the output is again 0V couse is canceled by the other coil.
If i reverse the magnet( attraction) the coils are giving me 2V output. But again there is lenz and now from the both coils.

Please tell me where i went wrong

Thanks!