News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

This is nowhere near perfect but shows the coils and their fields.
This is just basic, we will have to guess as to how the fields are effecting each other, and interlocking with each other.

Dave45

My posts may need to go into another thread,
Dave

Romero

Quote from: Dave45 on October 09, 2011, 08:00:28 PM
My posts may need to go into another thread,
Dave
Hi Dave,
interesting suggestions. I have created a new tread for you.

Best regards,
Romero

Romero

I have finished building the coils for one side and two more for the other side.

Romero

Generator coils wired to the output box

kEhYo77

Mmm, looking really nice. What's in the magic output box Romero? If I may ask...

Romero

Quote from: kEhYo77 on October 11, 2011, 02:35:04 PM
Mmm, looking really nice. What's in the magic output box Romero? If I may ask...
Hi,

nothing magic or special in that box, capacitors, diodes and bridge rectifiers.
The output fron the generator coils is high voltage depending on the RPM but arround 200 volts/coil pair.
I am waiting for more cores to arrive to finish the coils for the other side.
I am also working on the driver circuits, not decided yet what circuit works best, I am trying different ones... lot of work still.
I saw your device, looks nice. What are you using to drive it?

Regards,
Romero

kEhYo77

Thanks. It is going to look even nicer when everything will be laser cut from 10mm plexiglass soon :D. I used to drive it with a small out runner but the axle broke off. A new one is on its way though. A little thicker shaft and two ball-bearings in that one. It is being powered by my lab PSU and I control it with a potentiometer hooked up to my Arduino micro controller board. I think it will be operating in up to 5 Watts range in my new, precise setup, so not a lot of power. I hope my generator part will provide more than that :) Recently I bought quite large amount of silicon steel sheets of 0,3 mm thickness so I will try to cut cores from those. Ferrite, although eddyless is also powerless ;) But I managed to get some acceleration effect before the unfortunate motor failure. First, with a soft steel nail (but that core alone produced significant drag to the rotor) then with ferrite (no drag at all) so now is the time for the laminated cores. Sadly in Poland no one seem to sell iron powder cores in the form of rods. It is hard to get ferrite rods as well.
I am looking forward to your videos.

I was curious if your box contains the same circuits previously used in your videos or something completely different.

Respect.

landownunder

romero looking absolutely brilliant, keep up the good work one question if i may, will you show input output from your generator when finished or will that be kept under your hat ?  all the best ron

Hitman

Quote from: Dave45 on October 09, 2011, 07:33:09 PM
This is nowhere near perfect but shows the coils and their fields.
This is just basic, we will have to guess as to how the fields are effecting each other, and interlocking with each other.

hummm kinda looks like what the space-quanta modulator was doing no ?

www.hyiq.org I spent the entire day reading and watching videos especially this series:
http://www.hyiq.org/Library/S4T-Video-Series.htm

Cheers Hitman

Romero

Quote from: landownunder on October 12, 2011, 03:48:46 AM
romero looking absolutely brilliant, keep up the good work one question if i may, will you show input output from your generator when finished or will that be kept under your hat ?  all the best ron
Hi,

I have to find a hat first... :)
Still working on it.
Today I received the cores ordered now more pain in making the coils.

Romero

M.E

Quote from: Romero on October 12, 2011, 02:02:28 PM
Quote from: landownunder on October 12, 2011, 03:48:46 AM
Hi,

I have to find a hat first... :)
Still working on it.
Today I received the cores ordered now more pain in making the coils.

Romero

Hi Romero,

Can you share the source of your core ? and how are thier saturated magetic induction ?

Regards,

M.E

Romero

@M.E
the source for my cores is here http://www.falconacoustics.co.uk/audio-inductors-ferrite-air-core-iron-dust.html?p=4

@Wings
that is really nice info. If you look at it is very close to my RG1.

Regards,
Romero

Romero

After about 7 hours working to make the remaining coils I have finally finished them.