Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycut06

Hi, Romero,
     Cool, laser cutting!.... ;D

skaarj

Hello Romero

I will use English so everyone can understand.
I have not write you for a long time and my experiments stopped due to lack of funding/time/work/family.

I suggested to you a different approach and I hope you still remember it.
Keep the excitation coils and drop your collecting (generator) coils because they are not efficient.
I told you before, I tell you now again: you do great work but you forget about math.
Your system will always slow down if you power something big, so in an early experiment of yours you did some adjustments with supplementary ferite magnets.

the force which will slow your system is
F = B x I x L   where:
F is brake force (Newtons), B is the magnetic flux (measured in Tesla), I is the intensity (Amps) and L is the inductance.

Heat = U(v) x square_I(A) x t(seconds).
Heat = temperature (in Joules)
U = the voltage
square_I(amps) = I(Amps) x I(Amps)
t is the interval of time you keep the load connected to the generator.

First you need to get rid of the force which brakes when you connect a load.
Notice that in the first formula there's nothing mentioned about Voltage - this means you can have as much volts as you wish. Many many volts. Thousands, tens of thousands, millions if you want.

Also notice that the intensity (amps) causes you a lot of headache.

In an early experiment you achieved some results by tempering with the same formula but you modified the magnetic flux (B) with some extra ferite magnets. This approach is serious - go tamper with the Intensity.

So please try to do this:  dump the generator coils and find some induction coils.
I already have a bag full of Dacia-1300 induction coils and a complete system like yours (the horizontal version, not vertical). I just need a week to complete the setup. Why induction coils? Because they will give you many many many volts (10.000....15.000V) and 0.00...01 amps.  In the first formula, this low value of amps will (almost) cancel the brake force. In the second formula, this low value of amps will cancel the generated heat. Tesla discovered this, I am only the messenger who remembers you about this.

Replace the generator coils with the induction coils. I did not think of the connections (yet) but I am aiming to connect them in series (upper with lower)  then all the pairs again in series.

The resulting voltage is fed via a spark-gap (one or more spark-plug(s)) to microwave transformers.

These transformers should have the 2000V windings in series (add the voltage) and the 220V windings in parallel (add the intensity).

The power (in watts) is P = U x I, which is the same and it is kept at both inputs and output of the transformers.

When you start the system you will notice that the RPM will accelerate when you connect a load. Also if all the coil pairs are connected in series, there will be some residual magnetic field that (I am not yet sure if) will also contribute to accelerate the rotor. With the right setup it may be possible to disconnect the excitation circuit at a certain RPM while powering a load and the rotor will continue to keep the RPM constant. With no other ferite magnets.

And by the way, you won't need a controller, you just need to tune the hal sensors. Attention, this is serious stuff with high voltages and zero electric power loss.

In the mean time you will need around 10 microwave oven transformers (same model, primary in series, 220V secondary in parallel), around 20 induction coils (same model, you decide how many pairs), your excitation coils and electronics (shielded in Faraday cage as much as possible), some spark plugs, some high voltage insulated cables and a pair of good gloves.

Greetings from Sahara (oil drilling site). When I will finally return home I hope I will get my system up and running. When this happens, you will be the first to know the results.

Take care and best wishes.

Donald

Hi all,
Very glad that  everyone is  here.

Mr Romero, I have been respecting you and admiring your work for some time.

I have not attempted to duplicate any of your work.
I've done a lot of Bedini and related "stuff".
I've learned a lot for one starting with no knowledge of electronics much less FE devices.
I'm ashamed that I have almost nothing to show for the time and money involved.

I'm presently working with the basic Adams motor and preparing for my 2nd build.
So far I've found that the gen coils, just a few degrees before the motor coil gives the highest gen coil voltage.  I added a 2nd rotor to have full gen coil adjustment.

My 2nd build will be to run at 120v+.  Coming soon.

I'm interested in the Free energy tutorial that was posted but I have no experience with a few items.
1. He says:
"Here are the main components
12 to 24 volt dc to dc converter (5 watts)"

2. In another place he says:
"You should make use of miniature switching
regulators which can produce an output which is
12 volts above the battery voltage"

3. Romero, in your schematics I see the 4017. Is there more to this part number?
    Could someone please give a simple explanation as to the function of this device.

Al little info on these 3 items would be greatly appreciated.

Again thank you you all for being here,
Donald Haas (bro d)

Romero

Hi skaarj,

I have learned a lot since the project you are talking about. I have done  many other generators with different concepts. I have not posted any of them to keep the trolls away. Yes, you are right about having the generator coils made of lots of windings but necessary induction coils. I have managed to get very good results with coils having only 10-20 ohms, depending on the shape of the coil and the magnets used. I have no speed increase or decrease when I add a load. Speed increase with the load might sound better for some but it can be very difficult to obtain a stable output. Yes, speed increase with a load is a start. I have not managed to obtain lots of power with my systems. Recently one of the generators designed to produce more power brake apart in many pieces when all coils started to resonate at different frequencies. I am not spending so much time researching as I used to do but I am still here.

Kind regards,
Romero

Romero

Hi Donald,

please point me to which schematic using 4017 you are referring.
as the output voltage is going to be variable you are going to need some converter to keep the output stable, especially not exceeding the power required by your driver circuit.
-miniature switching regulators - relay coils - 12 volts to 240 volts.
Use long core coils not short. Check attached picture from one of my old projects using 240 volt coils.

Regards,
Romero

Donald

"please point me to which schematic using 4017 you are referring."

Hi Romero,
Thankyou for responding.

I was writing about two topics ( The Snail007500 tutorial with your use of the CD4017, and the Adams motor) should not have mixed them.
I want to do the build from the attachment.

I have not used a CD4017 and didn't understand what it was.
I've since learned a little about it and am waiting for an order of them.
I would rather focus on what you did in the attachment,
for the moment. 

I'll ask in a different post about the adams motor and coils for it.

Thanks,
bro d

Romero

Quote from: Donald on September 21, 2015, 06:53:57 PM
"please point me to which schematic using 4017 you are referring."

Hi Romero,
Thankyou for responding.

I was writing about two topics ( The Snail007500 tutorial with your use of the CD4017, and the Adams motor) should not have mixed them.
I want to do the build from the attachment.

I have not used a CD4017 and didn't understand what it was.
I've since learned a little about it and am waiting for an order of them.
I would rather focus on what you did in the attachment,
for the moment. 

I'll ask in a different post about the adams motor and coils for it.

Thanks,
bro d
Hi Donald,
for this project must use 4 wires in parallel for the input. You will start seeing results when the coils will start to resonate. For that you will need to use coils with high impedance and run the system at very low frequencies, up to 10 Hz.You might need to add capacitors in parallel with each coil to make them resonate at the required frequency. In my case I have used a large ring core.

Just to warn you, this circuit can overcharge the batteries as there is no charge controller, just pay attention before you destroy the batteries.

Regards,
Romero

Romero

Failure - Example of an high power output generator - Adams style.
The moment I  reached resonance, everything started to vibrate so hard and the acrylic started to crack. The picture below shows the level of the damage. For all replicators - be ready to fail many time before you can win.

Romero

Donald

Romero and All,
I've got my 2nd Adam's motor running at 120v.

I want to mention something from the past on this thread.
Namely the Reardon Lenzless Generator patent.
After looking at it carefully, I see that the magnet poles do not face the coil core faces.
The mag core faces are perpendicular to the  coil core faces.
In the alternate version of the invention it reads like the magnet pole faces are facing the cores when they pass but the theme of the invention is non standard generator config.

The labels for the figs in the patent have mistakes. The pic labeled FIG.3 is the clearest regarding the non standard method. In the patent text, col 3, line 14 should read FIG. 3.
If one condsiders carefully the mag pole relationship with the coil core then the non standard method of generating power is seen.

There is something different and interesting here that could be easily checked into.

bro d

Donald

Quote from: Romero on September 21, 2015, 09:49:32 PM
Failure - Example of an high power output generator - Adams style.
The moment I  reached resonance, everything started to vibrate so hard and the acrylic started to crack. The picture below shows the level of the damage. For all replicators - be ready to fail many time before you can win.

Romero

Hi Romero,
How do I go about "reaching resonance"?

I have an Adams motor with 4 run coils for 120v and 4 gen coils.
It runs OK up to 130v without mosfet heat problems. (IR triggering)
I have a variac and voltage multiplyer in the system for adjusting speed and voltage.
It runs comfortably at 1800rpm close to 130v.  .13amp.

I do  not understand finding resonance.
I would appreciate a little direction.
Thanks,
Donald

Romero

Hi Donald,

Knowing the number of magnets on your rotor and the rpm you will find the frequency you are running.
Before that, you need to find the inductance of each coil. All coils will resonate only together with a capacitor, sometimes it's own capacitance but in your case you will have to add capacitors in parallel with to coil.You must have an oscilloscope and LC meter.
To make it easy measure the inductance of one coil and knowing the frequency of your rotor you can calculate the capacitance required. Use online resonance calculators. You might find that there is no way with your coil inductance and your speed to reach resonance frequency. In that case the easiest is to build new coils with the required inductance. You can also find the resonant frequency of a coil by using a signal generator and oscilloscope.

I hope it helps.

Romero

Donald

Thank you Romero,
Just before reading this I   found a Resonant Frequency Calculator web site:
http://www.1728.org/resfreq.htm
Also  tonight I was checking different coils with signal generator and scope.
I have an LCR meter, so I'll get to it.
Thanks again,
Donald

Romero

All the best and Merry Christmas everyone!

Romero

After a very long absence from free energy research here are some of my new toys I am playing with.

Romero

More 3D printed toys also LaserSaber's Atmo motor