News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

@kEhYo77
if you will have all coils in parallel there will be a lot of amps but very little voltage.
High amperage will be hard to play with, better use thicker wire and add all coils in series, one phase.

Romero

kEhYo77

I've been thinking about it for a while. The crank shaft can reach 10000 RPM which gives 4kHz per coil/pole.
With frequency that high I have to go with a thin wire as there is little space for the windings.
I'll see what's better, maybe a combination of both series/parallel. Probably I'll use my copper tape for this, then series connection
will be optimal :) Thanks!

Romero

RG11
Pictures with another toy I built these days. First you see my first attempt that I was not very happy with the results then I changed it and now it works as expected.

Romero

RG11 Second attempt, successful.

crazycut06

Nice...input output pls.  ;D

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on July 10, 2013, 01:24:19 PM
Nice...input output pls.  ;D
I am testing multiple methods to drive it and at the moment I have not tested all but so far it looks that a self trigger circuit works much better comparing to the hall sensor based circuits.

kEhYo77

Nice setup Romero. I see that coils have a proper copper to ferrite volume ratio ;) are there any generator coils in this?

Hitman

@ romero
which self trigger circuit are you using ?

Thanks, Hitman

Romero

Quote from: kEhYo77 on July 10, 2013, 03:20:47 PM
Nice setup Romero. I see that coils have a proper copper to ferrite volume ratio ;) are there any generator coils in this?
these coils were custom made for me for another project, about one year ago. As usual I always order more... just in case and this was the case. In this particular project first half of the positive sine is producing energy acting as generator, next 20-25% time of the sine is running as motor the difference is acting as a generator again plus the collapsing field. The steps are repeated with the negative sine and so on...

Romero

Quote from: Hitman on July 10, 2013, 03:51:54 PM
@ romero
which self trigger circuit are you using ?

Thanks, Hitman
check here: http://www.underservice.org/index.php?topic=3.150
you will see my first circuit then JoeFR posted another one based on mosfet.
Now I have built a new one based on mosfet with just few modifications. I will posted later.

Romero

Driver for the coils updated

Romero

Here are some few photos with my version of a motor drive generator. I have started it few years back and never finish it as I was not happy with the results. In the mean time I decided to change few things and make it better.
AC motor was the biggest problem. I just realized today after I've changed it with DC Motor. The Power used to drive DC motor is about a quarter comparing with the AC motor plus a big reduction in noise. I also have a 2500watt permanent magnet alternator, that is next to be tried and compare results.

Romero

This is a permanent magnet alternator, 2500Watt... next to try it in the system.

dllabarre

Quote from: Romero on October 22, 2013, 12:18:41 AM
I just realized today after I've changed it with DC Motor. The Power used to drive DC motor is about a quarter comparing with the AC motor plus a big reduction in noise. I also have a 2500watt permanent magnet alternator, that is next to be tried and compare results.

What horsepower is the DC motor?
What RPM is it rated for?

Thanks
DonL

PS - did you ever hear back from that guy that had a Kapanadze device and he let a friend take it apart to determine how it works?

aaron5120

Hi Romero,
Thanks for posting your motor-generator setup! Nice looking.
I realize that your design is a bit different from the guy of Rumania, Valy Valintin.
There is something misterious about the flywheel in that it can grab extra power when operating with the motor-alternator setup.
Maybe it has to do with resonance and centripetal force.

aaron5120