News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinergicus

Quotedriving coil and generating coil connected serially to the load

Can you please, make a schematic to help me to understand this?

thank you

Romero

@trace_ru
I am also working on my version of Kapanadze replica but it is nothing in common with Dynatron.
It happends all the time, while I am working on something I get new ideas and I must try and see if is worth investigating more.
I have many projects in progress and I jump from one to another while I get stuck on one I will continue working on another...

Regarding Muller generator: I stopped that experiment and not willing to continue, I know what is the best way to have it working and in my variant we don't need more than 2 pair of coils to drive it.Of course we can have more than that as driver coils but to get it selfrun two pair of coils are enough.All coils are becoming driver coils while in operation but without external power applied to them.... this subject is closed.

I continue investigating all other experiments inclusive the RG1, the one with magnets on two rotors but for now Kapanadze replica and the newest one where I am trying to utilise particles in the air are my priority.

The schematic I posted recently works fine in selfloop but for now with no significant load. That was confirmed by few other forum members too.The problem there is that the batteries will be destroyed after a period of time and I am working to eliminate them.

Best regards,
Romero

Khwartz

Quote from: trace_ru on January 06, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

I like power. A lot of power. This is the reason I stopped developing Muller's setup any further and concentrated somewhere else. What's left was a pretty device. Have a look at the attachment. I took the picture at the end of last year for a friend who was struggling with a similar setup. Frankly, I would have been better off concentrating on my other projects.

Projects like Smith's or Kapanadze's or TPU or VTA. So, I think you are on the right path, my friend.

Hi trace_ru!

So for now, as I could understand, there presently no device based of EM anywhere that could really provide COP >1.0 with significant power?  :-\

Romero

@Khwartz
No significant power gain yet, there are few prototypes but not very stable and needs more work done but hopefuly soon someone will have a medium (300-500Watt) power device ready. Some of these devices are very dangerous if left uncontrolled others are radiating all sort of waves affecting our health. We must be sure none of these are happening before something is made public, ready to be replicated.

Best regards,
Romero

DeepCut

@ trace_ru

Please share details of your COP > 1.0 device.
Experience is a hard teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterward.

dllabarre

Quote from: Romero on January 06, 2012, 01:40:38 AM

What I am trying to say is that many times we get clues comming from 'nowhere' but most of the time people are ignoring them.

Best regards,
Romero

I don't believe the ideas come from nowhere.  I believe we pick up thoughts of other people and we get messages from higher level Spirits.

DonL

Romero

Quote from: dllabarre on January 14, 2012, 08:23:20 PM
Quote from: Romero on January 06, 2012, 01:40:38 AM

What I am trying to say is that many times we get clues comming from 'nowhere' but most of the time people are ignoring them.

Best regards,
Romero

I don't believe the ideas come from nowhere.  I believe we pick up thoughts of other people and we get messages from higher level Spirits.

DonL
this is the reason I typed 'nowhere', there is always a source, the same with free energy, it comes from somwhere, we call it free because it comes from an 'unknown' place and we don't pay for it.
OU is not really correct  because we don't count the unknown source, we only look at power we put in and power comming out from a system and based on that we call it OU.
When we will fully understand all other power sources we might not call a device like Kapanadze OU generator, we will be able to account for all form of energy going in or out of the system.

Best regards,
Romero

tchr

Romero

I would like to think that your comment of 'nowhere' is actually "NOW-HERE". Based on your experiments, and those who's posted, it is obvious that we are close to the energy being now-here instead of being nowhere.... Does that make sense?

A lumberman once told me that a big ax is nice, but it is the saw and small little bites that bring the tree down. -- The bites-size steps I see here (and am learning from) is going to bring the energy tree down for our use.

Enough philosophy for now... back to work for me.

Thanks to you and everyone for posting. My students (and I) follow you religiously!

the ole 'shop' tchr of 39+ yrs

Romero

Another work in progress experiment.

crazycut06

Hi Romero,
    I see in the schematic you are pulsing in sequence from A to D using 555 and CD4017, why did you use multiple batteries rather than 1 batt. only?

I've tried this before but don't  have the time to continue, my rig was only pulsing one coil in the primary, then the secondary
output connected to another (step down) coil HV side, connected to an ac cap, like in your schematic, then the secondary output to a fwbr and charge another battery, but i've never manage to loop it, maybe lack of time in experimentation, i'll get back to it if i get extra time from work... this circuit looks promising...ala magnacoaster... ::)...hmmm ???

Regards
Cc

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on March 31, 2012, 01:05:34 PM
Hi Romero,
    I see in the schematic you are pulsing in sequence from A to D using 555 and CD4017, why did you use multiple batteries rather than 1 batt. only?

I've tried this before but don't  have the time to continue, my rig was only pulsing one coil in the primary, then the secondary
output connected to another (step down) coil HV side, connected to an ac cap, like in your schematic, then the secondary output to a fwbr and charge another battery, but i've never manage to loop it, maybe lack of time in experimentation, i'll get back to it if i get extra time from work... this circuit looks promising...ala magnacoaster... ::)...hmmm ???

Regards
Cc
More batteries in the circuit more relaxation time for the batteries, more time to self charge plus the bemf collected from the other batteries. I have experimented with good results using 2 batteries, now having 4 I should get even better. I hope to finish and test it tomorrow.
Low frequency is the key, if each coil is pulsed at lets's say 10 hz then the output in the toroid is going to be 4 times that, I hope you understand what I mean.

Regards,
Romero

dllabarre

Quote from: Romero on March 30, 2012, 04:22:05 PM

Is this based on the TPU?
What inductance or est. number of turns are each of the 4 coils on the larger coil?

Thanks
Don

Romero

Quote from: dllabarre on April 01, 2012, 02:28:01 AM

What inductance or est. number of turns are each of the 4 coils on the larger coil?

Thanks
Don
It can be built using a normal transformer core too, I am using 100 turns for each coil but more turns should help. A multifillar will do similar results.
I am also building a mini version using super capacitors .

Romero

dllabarre

Quote from: Romero on April 01, 2012, 10:49:10 AM
Quote from: dllabarre on April 01, 2012, 02:28:01 AM

Thanks
Don
It can be built using a normal transformer core too, I am using 100 turns for each coil but more turns should help. A multifillar will do similar results.
I am also building a mini version using super capacitors .
Romero

Are those ferrite rings?  Or copper wire cores like in the TPU?

Thank you for responding,
DonL

Romero

@dllabarre
ferrite or other type of cores, this is not like the TPU.

Romero