News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Akula

Started by Romero, January 09, 2014, 07:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victor

Quote from: Dave45 on March 11, 2014, 10:32:34 PM
Wish I was that young and healthy again  :)

Who would not want Dave? But unfortunately nothing comes back. Maybe only THE ENERGY ... in another form :)

energia9

the guy x name who posted the ''succesful replication of akula'' the 30 watt light used isnt  modifiable and needs  240v ac to operate, i have many of these smd led lights,  if you say would light them on their own , going above 12v blows them out.
these lights  are not modifiable becuase the circuitry is casted in a big block of polyester,  so xname must have been used 240 volts in from the mains
there fore
he faked the whole damn thing.

Dave45

Trying to add more ionization in the circuit, do you think C5 will blow?

Romero

Quote from: Dave45 on March 15, 2014, 12:24:22 PM
Trying to add more ionization in the circuit, do you think C5 will blow?
Hi Dave,
I don't think C5 will blow but If the load is not matching the power generated by the system then C1,C2,C3 can blow as there is no power regulation.
I had this problem when the capacitors continued to charge over the limit because no power stabilization
Now it depends on C5 value. There is another c5 in the system, better call this one C6.

Best regards,
Romero

Dave45

Yes I see the other cap now, will rename C6
Thank you

Dave45

Are the two inductors trading bemf

Romero

Dave45

You just made my day Bro thank you,
Im going to build it now.
I needed to understand before I just plowed in.

Dave45

I too mention your advice on ou forum, I hope I didnt step on any toes, bring any unwanted attention.

Basically the device is a type of battery neg moving in one direction and pos the other.
The polarity of this cap just doesnt seem right,

dllabarre

Quote from: Dave45 on March 17, 2014, 12:51:45 PM
I too mention your advice on ou forum, I hope I didnt step on any toes, bring any unwanted attention.

Basically the device is a type of battery neg moving in one direction and pos the other.
The polarity of this cap just doesnt seem right,

Thank you.  I've been looking at that cap as well and it didn't make sense to me either.
But being I'm not an EE I have to refer to what others say that are smarter than me.
DonL

From other Planet

No, to me cap seems absolutly correct. Look at connections of voltage regulator, (494)-generator and VT4. If it was other polarity they wouldnt work or be destroyed

Dave45

Yea but the voltage regulator could be rearranged, something about it just isnt right.
I havent had much time to work with it Iv been busy with work and home duty's.
later
dave