News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Akula

Started by Romero, January 09, 2014, 07:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent

Hello Dave,

Good job !!! You must try it. I'm out about devices with less power than 500 Watts and without detailed information about construction, materials, etc. 

My opinion :

Akula's devices are FAKE 150% !!!!!!!!!! Fake...Fake... Tell me, did you find a video or a demo with that kind of lantern running 24 hours ? More ? No. Just a few seconds.

Any dc-dc converter with a Ni-Mz pot core have a minimal efficiency of 93%. Changing the logic for a Texas Instruments (http://www.ti.com/tool/TPS51124EVM-001) and you will reach 98% almost 99% in lab conditions. And then you have a magic lantern on youtube and a  few poor souls expending time and money in a BIG LIE !!!!

So good luck with this crazy guy and his drawings.

Changing subject. Romero published a few months ago a self-runner...low power, but nice and simple to learn.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Vincent

Dave45

Hey Vincent
Im not sure if he's fake or not, I hope not and I hope he shares with his friends and family and it spreads.

Its the principle Im after
Opposites attract, I believe a coil pulsed with neg energy from a battery will give a pos return, therefor if we take that pos return and pulse a coil we should get a neg return, pos bemf and neg bemf.

If we look at an ion generator it will build a neg ion cloud around the pos electrode and a pos ion cloud around the neg electrode.

I believe the ion generator is pulling the aether apart separating it into pos and neg.

If the ion gen is pulling the aether apart then we should be able to put a coil on each electrode and collect the charges, catching the bemf from each coil one being pos and the other being neg.

Dave45

What do you think  :)

From other Planet

Vincent,
did u see this Akula video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPHipGkfSAY ?
What he shows there seems somehow similar to Romeros generator in my eyes..

Romero

@Dave45
where did you get this schematic? it is interesting.
I have never managed to get a lot of power out from these schematics suggested by Akula but I managed to have it working on a cap only and lit max two 3 volts led's.
I am always trying and building new devices and I will always give credibility first.
Most of the times I fail, same like most of the people out there but that does not always mean the concept is bad and impossible.
Yesterday I started to build another type of generator, will post pictures as soon as I will have received all parts ordered.

I get a lot of questions of why I jump from one project to another and never finish or publish final results.
The answer its simple, I do finish most of the projects but I will never show any final results, I have my reasons for that.
People can decide for themselves if its worth replicating or not, I am only presenting the idea and my way to build it.

Romero

Dave45

Hey Romero good to hear from you.
I know your reasons, I watched what you went through, I never doubted what you found, I knew you were on the level.

I put the circuit together on paper- havent built it.

The voltage and current ladders could be hooked to a regular transformer but not sure if there would be any gain.

Im studying and learning.

All the best
dave

Dave45

Let me rephrase that I modded the circuit, I didnt design the circuit.

The original was posted by Magpwr at OU forum.
http://www.overunity.com/14524/3v-ou-flashlight/msg401921/#msg401921

Dave45

:-\ What ya think, does a pnp mosfet give a pos pulse?

Dave45

Been looking at a different circuit, what do you think

landownunder

Hi romero and guys and gals Looks like they are slowly catching up to you on your tests from ages ago.
Its a shame on all the crap they put you through, otherwise we all would have free energy by now hopefully it won't be to far off all my best wishes ron

what you already knew with this video from tinman hope you enjoy just found out that tinman is full of it. he just lost all my respect, what an ass. video removed

Dave45

The joule thief is only pumping pos energy,
we have to pump the neg too.

Dave45

The diode cannot be placed between the coils, it kills the resonant echo.

Dave45

Romero I know you dont want to talk about this subject, hope you dont mind if I do.

I remember when Romero built the self running Romerogen a few years back, we were all trying to understand why it worked.
I remember He used second hand wire, I think the wire shorted in the coils and ionized the air around the system.

Ionization separates the air molecules allowing current to flow, just as lightning ionizes a path through the air.

This allows energy to flow into a system.