News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

other experimenters

Started by landownunder, January 22, 2013, 08:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

landownunder

have a look guys they might be on the right track of how romero experiment worked all the best ron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnN1gsXYZUE&list=UUJYevl8pLFjoaVGNkoewIWA&index=1

landownunder

aaron5120

Let me see if I understood the clip's author Mr2Tuff2: he uses Leedeskin's coil and electromagnet config to overcome the Lenz law which governs conventional generators' performance.
I see when he connects the Leedeskin coils to the loads, the current consumption lowered, and the rpm of the disk increased. Whereas when using conventional coils, Lenz law kicks in, and power consumption soared and RPM lowered.
Now is it possible to install more than two L's coils there, and get much more output from the disk, without loading the DC motor?
Also, what are the winding specs of those Leedeskin coils?
aaron5120

landownunder

Have a look at mranguswangus channel on this link for lots more tests he has tried

all the best ron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZNGaqHBpms

crazycut06

I wonder if he can syncronize all coils to speed up? I think there are three parameters needed to do this, 1. Coils - inductance, 2. Core - size, 3. Coil - positioning, which needs many trials & errors, he is doing this one step at a time, that's why I admire his dedication on experimenting ed leedskalnin's pmh....

landownunder

getting closer to the real deal from mranguswangus a replication experiment about no lenz if you use a load

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI3qPwTZ2BE

all the best ron

crazycut06

Yeah, and all coils are adding the effect, but not enough to get OU....

kEhYo77

Hi.
I've come across this research paper and the results speak for themselves.
Osamu Ide - Increased voltage phenomenon in a resonance circuit of unconventional magnetic configuration

Parametric resonance and opposing magnetic poles, that's the KEY!
It would explain Magnacoaster's and Romero's devices quite well...

I think I'll build a setup for this :D

Cheers!
kEhYo

UPDATE! CORECT LINK NOW!

landownunder

Another very interesting theory test please have a look romero and everyone would like opinions thanks ron
here is link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBnr1NIGj5Q

Romero

Quote from: landownunder on February 15, 2013, 06:07:34 AM
Another very interesting theory test please have a look romero and everyone would like opinions thanks ron
here is link

Hi,
this is well known for long time but people are not following the right path, as usual...
Have a look at Brown-Ecklin generator and see the same principle. Bedini uses G-Flux, G-Field generators.
Another very important thing is to use asymmetry in the coils, not necessary combinations of big and small coil in size but the amount of wire used. Check Ufopolitics for a good type of asymmetry.
What could you do if you wound a bifilar coil or multifilar for a generator or motor but one of the wires is shorter than the other? Is that going to help in utilizing and not wasting BEMF or CEMF?

Regards,
Romero

crazycut06

Quote from: Romero on February 15, 2013, 09:36:47 AM
Quote from: landownunder on February 15, 2013, 06:07:34 AM
here is link

Hi,
this is well known for long time but people are not following the right path, as usual...
Have a look at Brown-Ecklin generator and see the same principle. Bedini uses G-Flux, G-Field generators.
Another very important thing is to use asymmetry in the coils, not necessary combinations of big and small coil in size but the amount of wire used. Check Ufopolitics for a good type of asymmetry.
What could you do if you wound a bifilar coil or multifilar for a generator or motor but one of the wires is shorter than the other? Is that going to help in utilizing and not wasting BEMF or CEMF?

Regards,
Romero

Hi Romero,
Can you elaborate more on how we can harness bemf from a coil, this is bugging my mind since and  i don't understand it fully.

Regards
Cc

Romero

@crazycut06
you can start easy by collecting it in a high voltage capacitor then damp it. One on the mistakes I can see in many attempts is that the capacitor is not properly selected or BEMF is returned direct to the source. You must see it step by step, coil is activated, then coil is off, while coil is turning off you get BEMF collected into the capacitor now you discharge the capacitor to a coil that drives the load, now we get the power to the load and some BEMF again that can be returned to the source, here the cycle starts again.
Another method for motors is to use BEMF where we have a bifilar system for each coil but one of the wires in each pair is about a quarter long comparing to the other. The shorter coil will connect thru a capacitor to the other end.
These are a general idea, tested by me in many in my experiments.

Regards,
Romero

crazycut06

Ok i understand now, thanks, i was experimenting with a coil yesterday  it has a single wire (inner) and a bifilar (outer) as secondary, i connected a diode and cap from the single wire and monitor the voltage, when it reaches maximum voltage on capacitor, i then short the bifi, (not connected to each other physically) only the capacitance of the coil, voltage rose maybe about 10%.
I think  its the same as connecting both ends of the coil with capacitor....

crazycut06

But i was thinking, if we gain voltage from a coil we also get more drag as we load the coils?  >:(

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on February 16, 2013, 12:28:51 AM
But i was thinking, if we gain voltage from a coil we also get more drag as we load the coils?  >:(
Drag will be minimum if you only collect BEMF, pay attention on how you connect recovery diode in the circuit.