New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Beautiful places in Romania

Started by Romero, July 13, 2012, 04:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Romero

Romero

This is where I was born, is the place I love most...

Romero

Romero

People should learn about the true 'Dracula', in reality he was a great king he's name was Vlad and of course no drinking blood  :)
He was very strict and as punishment for the bad people he will cut their head and put all heads in sticks around the castle. This way all other people will show respect to neigbours, no more stealing... I belive we need another king like that to reinstate the truth. This is about 150 km from my place in Romania.

Dave45

Romero

Romero

Romero

THIS IS THE REAL STORY ABOUT VLAD THE IMPALER (DRACULA)
Turn On captions for English subtitles.

aaron5120

As  always, many thanks for providing information about your beautiful country and her history, Romero.
The promotional clip about Romania is interesting, uses arrows and gigantic women as elements of link to different scenes.

Aaron5120

Romero

Quote from: aaron5120 on September 07, 2013, 05:44:51 AM
As  always, many thanks for providing information about your beautiful country and her history, Romero.
The promotional clip about Romania is interesting, uses arrows and gigantic women as elements of link to different scenes.

Aaron5120

Thank's!

Dave45

Quote from: Romero on August 31, 2013, 01:33:55 PM

What a beautiful country, what the world would be if we could all live in peace, with goodwill towards our fellow man.

Romero

@Dave45
thanks' man, unfortunately there are not so many people who appreciate all of these.

Romero

Romero

Summer 2013

Romero

Summer 2013