Main Menu

Motor Controller - Arduino Uno R3

Started by Vincent, March 16, 2014, 12:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, but here it is :

Motor Controller - Arduino Uno

This version handle better the interrupt and the lcd overhead, so the output signal is stable over the time. Also I did a little routine
to charge and discharge a capacitor. Beta version but it works !.
I think will be the last version with a non linear hall sensor. As soon as I will finish my new rotor, I will do more tests
with another approach.

Configuration

Pins

// Pin 13 to Main Coils.
// Pin 12 Capacitor Charge Module (BEMF)
// Pin 11 Capacitor Discharge Module
// Pin 2 Hall Sensor (Not linear).

User Variables - Change as you need.

#define mpoles 8;      // Poles motor.                                   ::: Please put your number here !!!
float pulse = 3.25;    // Length Pulse in ms of your coils.      ::: Please put your number here !!!
float lag = 1.00;      // Lag between Hall and firing pulse.     ::: Please put your number here !!!
int tc = 4;            // Period to capture and charge capacitor ::: Please put your number here !!!

This version don't have auto-start, so you need to measure the output at the hall sensor when you do the kick start by hand and calculate your values here :

float pulse = 3.25;    // Length Pulse in ms of your coils.
float lag = 1.00;      // Lag between Hall and firing pulse.

The keyboard can be tricky. For professional applications and long term development I will share another version with a better handle of menus.

Timing

Channel 0 : Hall Input.
Channel 1 : Coil Output.
Channel 2 : Capacitor Charge.
Channel 3 : Capacitor to Load.

I hope this will help with your tests. If anyone have any questions or want to improve the code, feel free to ask and help.

Thank you,

Vincent

Romero