New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Schematics - Diagrams

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Use this Topic for any electronic diagrams related to FE experiments

Romero

Ervin - Bedini    -     Very useful schematic.

Romero

Electron pump.

Romero

Very efficient and simple motor coil driver with recovery. Leave SW1 open until the system has maximum speed.

shmandi

hello Romero
just joined this forum
was expecting some more details of your muller motor. are you still working on it? any new discovery?

Romero

I will upload other info regarding different experiments, Muller subject is closed.

shmandi

thanks for answer
but is it working? i am thinking about building it, just need to gather as much information as possible

Romero

Quote from: shmandi on July 04, 2011, 03:10:16 PM
thanks for answer
but is it working? i am thinking about building it, just need to gather as much information as possible
The setup for Muller device is not a simple one as it looks. As I said I am not talking about that device anymore, it is up to you if you decide to build it or not.If I say it is working I am acused that I am a liar if I say it is not working I am a liar too.... X wires...
I will post pictures and videos with my devices but I will stay away from giving any advice to anyone. Many times in the past when I dicovered something and shared it, most of the people replicated and never succed.That puts me in a bad position.
Many 'silly' ideas I have are not understood and are considered just silly.
There are many ways to get started in trying to achieve OU, many simple ones and with low budget.

Best regards,
Romero

scratchrobot

Quote from: Romero on July 04, 2011, 03:47:34 PM
thanks for answer
The setup for Muller device is not a simple one as it looks. As I said I am not talking about that device anymore, it is up to you if you decide to build it or not.If I say it is working I am acused that I am a liar if I say it is not working I am a liar too.... X wires...
I will post pictures and videos with my devices but I will stay away from giving any advice to anyone. Many times in the past when I dicovered something and shared it, most of the people replicated and never succed.That puts me in a bad position.
There are many ways to get started in trying to achieve OU, many simple ones and with low budget.

Best regards,
Romero

Like the replications not everybody is the same, I can now understand your point of view but not everybody is blaming you. There will always be people blaming you if they not get the same result as you do. I really hope you will change your mind in the future about giving advice and teach us some of the ways to get started so we can experiment together and show the results.

If you believe in a better world let's do it together  ;)

shmandi

I totally agree with you. have been through enough in my life to know better than blame someone else for my own failures.  you can't just replicate something by somebody elses plan and expect it to work on first try. it usually takes the same path to achive the same results. the difference that someone can teach you if had already succeeded and tell you what is worth trying and what didn't work for him

darkwanderer

Quote from: Romero on July 04, 2011, 03:47:34 PM
thanks for answer

Best regards,
Romero

"There are many ways to get started in trying to achieve OU, many simple ones and with low budget."

İf you have any diagram can you post it romero for the beginners to understand the basics of FE. Please i don't want any link from overunity or other forums because i've been following them since nearly 2 months and they mixed, screwed up everything there...

Best wishes...

Romero

@darkwanderer
[/quote]

"There are many ways to get started in trying to achieve OU, many simple ones and with low budget."

İf you have any diagram can you post it romero for the beginners to understand the basics of FE. Please i don't want any link from overunity or other forums because i've been following them since nearly 2 months and they mixed, screwed up everything there...

Best wishes...
[/quote]
At the moment I am testing many setups canditates for OU. Nothing is finished and I still have a lot of work to do (months not days).
As i go along I will post some info and pictures, maybe some videos but no schematics as I am not sure what the final version will be and I am not sure what the plans will be...
Please all people, use General Discusion for this kind of talk

Best Regards,
Romero

Collapsingfield

Very useful circuit for rotating and solidstate experiments. The left half is a buffer capacitor and a variable voltage high current shunt. You can regulate the voltage in the capacitor with sinking (heating) by FET. It is needed to stay in the best working range.
The next half is a DC/DC converter to convert the output voltage to the appr. load. It can get the current paralel the FET, but the capacitor voltage will not change still the DC/DC converter doesn't uses too much. Any additional watt will kill/change the working state. This way you can test the systems more flexible  (constant RPM, or "load"). Working range: input 3-36,4V, output 1,25-34V - 3A

Regards
Collapsingfiled

Romero

Thank you Collapsingfield for the circuit.
Regards,
Romero

Wings

informations from:

http://freenrg.info/

;)