News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Don Smith - Dynatron

Started by Romero, December 29, 2011, 05:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Please post here info regarding Don Smith or Dynatron. Let'st not mix it with Kapanadze as it is total different concept.

Regards,
Romero

JoeFR

Hi all

To move this thread forward in the latest PJKbook http://free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKbook.pdf we have on chapter 3 page 40
detailed instruction how to replicate Donald Smith - Zilano device

Here is the schematic:

JoeFR

Romero

Quote from: JoeFR on January 02, 2012, 10:27:51 AM
Hi all

To move this thread forward in the latest PJKbook http://free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKbook.pdf we have on chapter 3 page 40

Here is the schematic:

JoeFR
is too simple for people to even try it... most replicators are looking for complicated schematics and ignore the easy ones. Free energy must be generated with minimum components. PJKbook has lots of important info in it, don't expect to find a step by step instructions as nobody will ever do that but there is enough to realise the missing info.

Regards,
Romero

JoeFR

Hi all

Over the weekend I put together a circuit for testing Don Smith - Zilano principles.
I used reverse tesla coil proposed by Zilano from EnergeticsForum.
I use NeonSign transformer to step up the voltage to 7kV at 18-35kHz frequency range and then feed that to 100turns primary coil and then take low voltage high amps power from 8 + 8 turn secondary coil. I made mistake winding my secondary 8 + 8 turn coil because both windings are CCW and not CW + CCW. I will made new secondary coil and make another video.

Here is the video and components used:

JoeFR

Romero

Very nice JoeFR, I hope you can get better results after you  make a new secondary. Be careful with the scope probes, you can damage it very easy.

Regards,
Romero

Hitman

Excellent video JoeFR,

Quote from: JoeFR on January 02, 2012, 10:27:51 AM
Hi all

Here is the schematic:

@ JoeFR
Do you have your spark gap connected in series with your 80T coil and what is the value of your cap bank ? Thanks.

Edit: Oops just noticed the cap values :)

Quote from: Romero on January 02, 2012, 12:15:33 PM
is too simple for people to even try it... most replicators are looking for complicated schematics and ignore the easy ones. Free energy must be generated with minimum components. PJKbook has lots of important info in it, don't expect to find a step by step instructions as nobody will ever do that but there is enough to realise the missing info.

@romero
I'm sure quite a few people have realized the missing info but just to make sure we are all on the same page, can you explain your interpretation of the missing info ?

I put together a replication of Don Smiths device yesterday with some rather good results, the only thing is that I keep blowing my 2n3055 transistor. gonna try a with different cap values today and see what happens.

Cheers Hitman

Romero

@Hitman
the info provided is not enough for me to understand what you are using in your setup, a picture will help too

Romero

Hitman

Hi romero,
I found why my transistors were frying and corrected the problem, I really must look carefully at schematics before I make connections  :-[ . Today I was looking at Don Smith's schematic and notice a couple of differences with my replication, first my 80T coil is made with (awg 23) and not (swg 23) it's about .1mm smaller and it also has about 400 turns not 80 (didn't feel like winding another coil) but if this next attempt don't work I will wind a new one. Another difference was I had my spark gap in parallel with L1 and when I removed one of L1's connections there was a nice spark at least 2cm long.

Below is a schematic of my current setup, and as soon as I finish this post its back in the lab to test it out, I will first try without ground connection.

Cheers Hitman

UPDATE:
I was able to get the spark gap to work with a cap value of .41nf at a frequency of 2.5khz, I didn't want to go below that and it would stop at about 3khz.
Its late here, I will try again with earth connection tomorrow.

Hitman

The late night was worth it :) here's a scope shot.

Cheers Hitman

Romero

Really good news Hitman, what is the next step?

Romero

Hitman

Quote from: Romero on January 28, 2012, 12:30:29 PM

Romero

@ romero
I hate being asked a question when I don't know the answer  ??? but I will take a stab in the dark and say "amplifying the wave form would be my first non educated guess".

I don't understand the importance of the trumpet wave form, is it not simply sub harmonics that appear to be leading up to your main freq.
Could those harmonics be used to push or amplify your wave form ?

Here's a thought, I often play in a band on the weekends and I always forget to turn off my guitar volume during breaks, everything is fine until the Dj's music hits the same frequency as my #6 string which is my low E. The E string starts to vibrate and the sound gets louder and louder till the sound tech figures out which volume to turn off. Even with the Dj's music turned off the E string continues to vibrate ! it seems to be producing enough energy to keep it's self in resonance without any external input.

Cheers Hitman

Romero

Quote from: Hitman on January 28, 2012, 05:23:59 PM
Quote from: Romero on January 28, 2012, 12:30:29 PM

Romero

@ romero
I hate being asked a question when I don't know the answer  ??? but I will take a stab in the dark and say "amplifying the wave form would be my first non educated guess".

I don't understand the importance of the trumpet wave form, is it not simply sub harmonics that appear to be leading up to your main freq.
Could those harmonics be used to push or amplify your wave form ?

Here's a thought, I often play in a band on the weekends and I always forget to turn off my guitar volume during breaks, everything is fine until the Dj's music hits the same frequency as my #6 string which is my low E. The E string starts to vibrate and the sound gets louder and louder till the sound tech figures out which volume to turn off. Even with the Dj's music turned off the E string continues to vibrate ! it seems to be producing enough energy to keep it's self in resonance without any external input.

Cheers Hitman
good example with the string, that is what we need to do here too.
Don't try having a load direct from the flyback, that waveform must remain as is, if you add a load everything colapses.

Regards,
Romero

Blacktail

Hi all,

The spark should not be in parallel in your scheme Hitman ?

Thanks ;)
Regards.

cHenriques

Hi all,
I'm new here, congratulations for the forum and congratulations for the excellet work here developed

I have the same question that the Blacktail

if we put the spark gap between the capacitor and the primary oscillations exist only when the spark fires, as in the case of ordinary tesla coils

but if the capacitor is in parallel with the primary without any interruption, with the spark gap before (in parallel or in series), then the set coil+capacitor will always in oscilation
I think that in Don and Zilano devices the hv transformer and the diode support this oscilations

correct me if I was wrong
If the spark gap is placed between the capacitor and the primary, the HV tranformer don't need to have the same frequency that the frequency of the Tesla coil(capacitor + primary)
but if the spark gap is placed before the capacitor+primary the HV transformer ant the tesla coil(capacitor + primary) must have the same resonance frequency

It's right?

I only achieve power on secondary of tesla coil with the spark gap between the capacitor and the primary :(

I dont understand why sometimes in Zilano and Don schematics the spark gap is in parallel or in series

thanks,
Henriques