News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

kEhYo Experiments

Started by kEhYo77, October 20, 2011, 07:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kEhYo77

@Romero

I thought You were gonna say something about the windings 8-)

kEhYo77

OK Guyz, a little update on my experiments.
I've just started building an 'experimenter's platform' for R&D in many areas, including high efficiency
and exotic modifications. It should be a lot of fun when finished. :)

The plan is: "The Ultimate Cruiser"
It's gonna be a gas/electric hybrid with energy recovery HHO, plasma spark, and stuff, lots of work but as I said: awesome feeling putting something to work!

I've read enough 'free energy' patents and engineering solutions, It's HIGH time to put some of them to work! ;)

P.S. I've put away my other electromagnetic experiments for the 'rainy days' and until I get myself a good 2-channel scope...

kEhYo77

I am currently building a replacement magneto/alternator for my motorized bicycle project.
I came up with this arrangement, where NSNS poles are interlaced with 90 deg. magnets to make the poles stronger/sharper/more protruding outwards... With tiny N50 3x2x15mm magnets and the available area of 7x7cm, I hope to create an electric starter motor/dynamo/electric boost motor for my little 66cc gas engine :D
I don't care about the cogging here, I want maximum power/torque per volume, so there's only one phase ;)
The coils on the stator will be wound cc/ccw all parallel...