hv diode = ???
THANKS...
ANTANAS
LITHUANIA
MY SYTE
http://freeenergylt.narod2.ru/

Romero

@FreeEnergyLT
for the high voltage coil I don't know how many turns are there, diodes I used are 12000volts 20ma, it depends on the flyback output, in my case these diodes are more than I need.
You must understand that this is not a free energy device it is only a part of it and requires more work to have a complete and working device.

This demo was just to show the trumpet waveform in action with simple and easy circuit, I am not proving free energy here.

Regards,
Romero

FreeEnergyLT

Quote from: Romero on January 18, 2012, 11:53:07 AM
@FreeEnergyLT
for the high voltage coil I don't know how many turns are there, diodes I used are 12000volts 20ma, it depends on the flyback output, in my case these diodes are more than I need.
You must understand that this is not a free energy device it is only a part of it and requires more work to have a complete and working device.

This demo was just to show the trumpet waveform in action with simple and easy circuit, I am not proving free energy here.

Regards,
Romero
THANKS ,
FOTO COIL PLYZ,,

eagle

Hello Romero,

now things become more clear. I once had a similar Waveform -. sort of the nascendend state of a trumpet- when I used your first circuit. It formed when I attached a wire to the negative terminal of the left battery and connected this wire to a set of 4 heavy masses ( 4 big transformers) thus a capacity towards air was created and little sparks appeared all over the masses when I attached any wire of the transformer to this antenna-wire. LaserSaber does not use mass or ground at all, so this is the next step I will do in my old setup. It took me some hours to repair the flyback and exchange the burned transistor. Now - looking at these littel transformers- I get the impression that it will be difficult to get an identical effect with these old Flyback-Transformers because of the selfcapacity of the hv-coil ( pic attached ).
One remaining question for now: did you leave the primary of this little transformer open ? using 4 new windings on in ?

Your homemade Sparkgap: are these neo-magnets ? You did?nt answer to this question.
So this is not a free energy device ?
What about your previous statement about selfcharging of the batteries ? Does it or not ?

Regards

eagle

LtBolo

If a device has positive gain, and that gain is fed back to the input, it will have a trumpet waveform. That gain can come from free energy or it can come from an increasing load on the power source. So logically speaking...a free energy device will usually have a trumpet waveform if the energy gain is looped to the input, but not all trumpet waveforms are free energy devices. The only way to know is to measure battery load during operation.

Romero

@eagle
as it is the circuit is not a free energy device, charging the batteries I consider is not enough but it cand do much more... I must explain before people will buid it and expect free energy straight away.
The video was to demonstrate how easy is to get the trumpet waveform because everyone is looking for it and only few managed to obtain it and most of them using dangerous high voltage level, this one won't kill and have minimum radiation.

Don't jump to a final project before you understand every step and this is one of it and another is the old Kapanadze picture below.

I have not answered about the spark gap because I had no ideea what neos you were talking about now I understand. There are no magnets, it is just 2 pieces of brass in a fuse holder. I made a close picture for you to see.

eagle

Hello Romero,

QuoteDon't jump to a final project before you understand every step and this is one of it and another is the old Kapanadze picture below.

I fully agree. I have learned to systematically develop these things by an old electronic professional  a few years ago. So no worry about that. This is the reason why I come here with so many question on certain details.

Concerning your analysis of Kapanadze: you are a very keen observer. One thing happens with an elongated capacitor: it resembles a transmission-line, has a signal-runtime and in this configuration the H-field-vector in the coax is at right angles to that of the copper-pipe-coil.
The same thing is true for the caduceus-coil, it is a transmission-line where the electric and the magnetic field oscillates in strenght by changing position at the crossing-points

Sparkgap : I understand now, it is designed that way for cooling-purpose.

Have you found out which pairs of the primary can be used for drivercoil ( Collector)  and which one for the feedback-coil attached to the base ?
I am not sure if I take it out completely and wind a new one as the very low ohm-values are hard to measure with a normal Ohm-Meter.

Regards

eagle

ismael_34

hello friends

If you have not seen the new kapagen replica, made ​​by the user delamorto Russian, so the posting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eguUdQFmzYs

http://15anosfuncionandomovimientoperpetuo.blogspot.com/p/kapagen-replica.html

hello romeruk

that has given me joy to see you still around here, thought I was not going to see, I'm glad to have read articles of yours

chauuuu

Romero

@eagle
the original primary was removed and redone again

eagle

Quote from: Romero on January 18, 2012, 08:26:58 PM
@eagle
the original primary was removed and redone again

ok, thank you

eagle

Romero

Quote from: ismael_34 on January 18, 2012, 08:24:33 PM

hello friends

If you have not seen the new kapagen replica, made ​​by the user delamorto Russian, so the posting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eguUdQFmzYs

http://15anosfuncionandomovimientoperpetuo.blogspot.com/p/kapagen-replica.html

hello romeruk

that has given me joy to see you still around here, thought I was not going to see, I'm glad to have read articles of yours

chauuuu
Hi and welcome,
The schematic is not the same with the video, check the number of coils and compare with the coil in the video, we should have 6 layers on one side and 5 on another, that should make a bigger coil, the one in the video has max 3 layers.

Regards,
Romero

ismael_34

true romeruk
  I commented on the blog, is not the scheme is very real but very rough, I have observed after the schema and delamorto video, I can distinguish only is using a bridge rectifier, and added to the system the system Kacher

Romero

Another easy way to get a trumpet waveform.

lasersaber

Hi Romero,

It's nice to see you carrying on with this.  I am very busy with work at the moment but I look forward to joining in again in the near future.  I am lurking around here reading the progress often.  I have gotten the trumpetwave form before as well.  Great work everybody.

Romero

Quote from: lasersaber on January 18, 2012, 10:53:59 PM
Hi Romero,

It's nice to see you carrying on with this.  I am very busy with work at the moment but I look forward to joining in again in the near future.  I am lurking around here reading the progress often.  I have gotten the trumpetwave form before as well.  Great work everybody.
Hi,
lots of people are hunting for this waveform, here are few easy ways to get it.
Did you ever managed to get it with solid state components, no spark gap?

Regards,
Romero