News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Tesla- Kapanadze generator

Started by Romero, October 15, 2011, 09:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: Kaduci on December 22, 2011, 12:49:26 PM
Some interesting things were swim out on the sun light.  Tariel Kapanadze has borrow "his magic generator" from Russian Academy of science !! Some people were bribe and problem was solved !! Funny aaaaa ??

Seems that many leading scientists in Russia have had been payed by own life if their attempt to bring some unlimited ammount of energy to us !! And in USA the same thing had occured !! Funny !! What are you thinking about ??

Hi Kaduci and welcome,

I am not so sure that Kapanadze borrowed the idea from the Russian Academy, maybe russian science papers... as Kapanadze is not english reading or speaking, in the end it does not matter so much, the world needs a different source of energy and the source is not important, we will be greateful to Kapanadze or any other person that can give this free to the people.
People and scientists dying is not funny...

Regards,
Romero

Romero

@David
can you upload a video with you device?

Regards,
Romero

dllabarre

@RomeroUK

I have a glass cylinder to use for coil.    7.5cm diameter  30cm length
Is this too large to use?

Do i insulate the glass cylinder before wrapping 700+ turns of magnetic wire on it or put wire directly on glass?

For the capacitor made from copper strip on the top outside and top inside of the glass cylinder - do I put this copper strip over the magnetic wire or leave a space on top of glass cylinder so I can  put the copper strip on the glass?

What is good number of turns of magnetic wire?

Thank you
DonL

David

Quote from: Romero on December 22, 2011, 01:37:50 PM
@David
can you upload a video with you device?

Regards,
Romero
I don't have anything to record with, sorry.

David

Romero

Quote from: dllabarre on December 22, 2011, 04:35:50 PM
@RomeroUK

I have a glass cylinder to use for coil.    7.5cm diameter  30cm length
Is this too large to use?

Do i insulate the glass cylinder before wrapping 700+ turns of magnetic wire on it or put wire directly on glass?

For the capacitor made from copper strip on the top outside and top inside of the glass cylinder - do I put this copper strip over the magnetic wire or leave a space on top of glass cylinder so I can  put the copper strip on the glass?

What is good number of turns of magnetic wire?

Thank you
DonL

Any dimensions will work aslong you will get it to charge C1 and have the spark with minimum input power.
It does not need to be glass tube yet, all you need is to see it working without spending time or money on aditional parts.
If you have a kacher coil already please use it, check that what I said is working then go further.
With the glass tube DO NOT insulate the tube, the best is to have no tube at all but because glass works much better than other materials we will have the windings direct on  the glass tube.
You don't need a capacitor made from copper strip, just a ordinary capacitor will do.
L3 you can have it exactly like in Kapanadze green box, the big copper tube, that is L3.
You can have 5-6 turns and check where it works better while experimenting.
You will selfcharge the batteries even without any capacitor to L3 but if you get L3 tuned then the charge is superfast and then think on how to replace the batteries with capacitors.

In my opinion, in the green box generator the big copper tube is second primary.
This schematic I showed is not the best but it works and I will like to have it confirmed from more people. I have 3 people who confirmed it working, maybe some of you can develop it even further and maybe different approach than me.

Regards,
Romero

dllabarre

Quote from: Romero on December 22, 2011, 06:11:11 PM
Any dimensions will work aslong you will get it to charge C1 and have the spark with minimum input power.
It does not need to be glass tube yet, all you need is to see it working without spending time or money on aditional parts.
If you have a kacher coil already please use it, check that what I said is working then go further.
With the glass tube DO NOT insulate the tube, the best is to have no tube at all but because glass works much better than other materials we will have the windings direct on  the glass tube.
You don't need a capacitor made from copper strip, just a ordinary capacitor will do.
L3 you can have it exactly like in Kapanadze green box, the big copper tube, that is L3.
You can have 5-6 turns and check where it works better while experimenting.
You will selfcharge the batteries even without any capacitor to L3 but if you get L3 tuned then the charge is superfast and then think on how to replace the batteries with capacitors.

In my opinion, in the green box generator the big copper tube is second primary.
This schematic I showed is not the best but it works and I will like to have it confirmed from more people. I have 3 people who confirmed it working, maybe some of you can develop it even further and maybe different approach than me.

Regards,
Romero

I understand.

Thank you!
DonL

Romero

scope shots - today testing...

Hitman

Hi all,
I had a little time to fool around with a few ideas this evening since my signal generator hasen't arrived yet but I came up with something that is really easy to build, I wouldn't say its OU but maybe just does a better job at driving that LED bulb.

I used one of romero's little driver circuits to power a small doorbell transformer connected to a 120VAC 2watt Led light.
I first connected a 12volt DC to 120volt AC inverter with a DDM in series to a 12VDC battery,
Battery with inverter load voltage = 12.76vdc at 105ma. which gives 1.3398watts
Inverter with LED light load Voltage across light = 115.5vac,  Battery voltage = 12.72vdc at 303ma.
Which would translate to 2.514watts that the LED light consumes with the inverter load removed.

Now I connect everything with romero's circuit and transformer then adjust voltage across the led light to 115.5VAC, Battery voltage = 12.68vdc at 165ma. Watts = 2.0922

an extra .4218 watts for free ???

Cheers Hitman

correction C = 5000pf

Wings

Quote from: Romero on December 21, 2011, 04:13:25 PM
A self charging circuit using a flyback transformer and just a few components.
If the circuit is properly understood it can then be implemented in kacher devices or similar.
Driver circuit must stay simple, other circuits and components will work too but attention to L3, you might need more or less turns from 1-5 turns, depending on the transformer used, capacitor and the voltage comming from the AV plug.
After initial tests and proper adjustments you should also be able to remove batteries and replace with capacitors.Don't go directly to try running without batteries, first you need to see battery voltage increased.
Note that initially It might look that battery voltage goes down, please be patient...

Regards ,
Romero

please can you post pictures of this working device  :)

Romero

Quote from: Wings on December 23, 2011, 08:01:20 AM
Quote from: Romero on December 21, 2011, 04:13:25 PM
A self charging circuit using a flyback transformer and just a few components.
If the circuit is properly understood it can then be implemented in kacher devices or similar.
Driver circuit must stay simple, other circuits and components will work too but attention to L3, you might need more or less turns from 1-5 turns, depending on the transformer used, capacitor and the voltage comming from the AV plug.
After initial tests and proper adjustments you should also be able to remove batteries and replace with capacitors.Don't go directly to try running without batteries, first you need to see battery voltage increased.
Note that initially It might look that battery voltage goes down, please be patient...

Regards ,
Romero

please can you post pictures of this working device  :)
I will post a picture later as I am not home now.

eagle

Hello Romero,

I am new here and your flyback-self-charging-circuit came to my attention while I was reading the Kapanadze-thread in Stefans overunity- forum.
I have to express my gratitude to your information and your open and sincere
presentation here. This is why I felt myself obliged to register here .

The following is a presentation of certain facts not teached in context with condensor-energy at universities - although well known otherwise - which might give you some ideas concerning the function of a special condensor which can be used in your circuit :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB-jWfzkz_E

I have to admitt that I was stunned myself about this. If you want to know more about the term self-energy, see here:   first paragraph, second sentence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-energy

A leyden-condensor can be build easier this way.

Now you will get a better understanding why spheres of different diameter might be useful at the Top of "communicating" Tesla-Coils, like in this setup:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_20.htm#Teslas%20Thoughts%20on%20Ball%20Lightning%20Production

Where is the seat of energy in a leyden-jar ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ckpQW9sdUg

The key-point we are dealing here with is the kinetic energy of electrons caused by the lateral pressure of electrons ( coulomb force ) which only can be catched via a rapid discharge-process and which gets lost if it is directed into a ohmic resistor.

Now things get a bit more clear now and from then on it is more an engineering-task than fiddling around with strange ideas like "radiant energy" etc.

Concerning wesley?s setup I will come forward later on with some suprising relationships between well known physical wave-structures of different kind, which will open a new chapter in engineering.

A good start for the new upcoming year.. is?nt it ?

Regards

eagle

Romero

@eagle
Thank you for the info posted, very interesting - the leyden-jar experiment I've done too some time ago after seing the same video you posted.

Regards,
Romero

From other Planet

@Romero
The Flyback should have its standard air gap?
You know turn number of your HV-Coil?

Thanks

Romero

To all..

Here are few of the devices I am playing with using that schematic posted few days back and some interesting scope shots.
Any flyback or high voltage coil will work.
The Flyback with internal diode we can use too, without AV Plug, conected in normal fashion and negative to the ground.
Don't ask me about number of turns, it works in almost any conditions, don't expect to have hundred of watts from it, all you need is to see is lets's say start from 2 batteries in series and the total starting voltage is 20volts and after few minutes you have 24volts.
This is to prove that the schematic works and can selfcharge the running batteries.
If you are looking for lots of power then this is not the schematic you are looking for and you might need to search somewhere else.
I am working to extend and get more power but at the moment I am burning components just by moving my position on the chair... this works in cycles, I see it like a rotational field that when at maximum speed will not see the load...

Romero