News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Tesla- Kapanadze generator

Started by Romero, October 15, 2011, 09:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cHenriques

Hi Highway,
It don't seem like my circuit but is very very interesting, alf videos of this guy are amazing

Even now I will show you a circuit that I do using a lot of ideias and recent information of zilano
I still didn't construct this device.

Do you think that this can work?

thanks,
Henriques

Highway

Hallo Henriques. 

How many watts is the lamp you show in your schematic with the tesla coil ?

This schematic here is absolutely o.u.  Can you replicate this first ?

energia9

i was posting in the romero thread previously, wrong place, i found this now i will post here my experiments.
i will post my stuff so others can see what happens with different kind of coil variations and connections
i will start with my older ones that i have and have the latest tries on the bottom

So i tell a bit about all of them that i did so far

1st picture,  Interresting anomaly.
2nd & 4th pic, very efficient design, needs earth grounding
3rd pic very efficient transfer,  two secondaries are counter wound bifiliar coils,  worked well
5th pic , recent try,  transistors are cold at tuned frequency,   the lamp is lit brightly with 1 grounding too without spark gap,
connecting bulb from tesla coil to center tap of secondary, connecting the two side connections of the two secondaries and earth grounding to this center tap. earth grounding makes energy transfer more efficient, and lamp shines up even more ,
an accident happened when the lamp was only conected to earth ground and tried to vary the frequency,  i went up to 1.6 mhz where the lamp started blinking and my signal source blew..

Romero

@energia9
do you have a video with the circuit running?

Romero

energia9

Quote from: Romero on May 14, 2012, 01:35:31 PM
@energia9
do you have a video with the circuit running?

Romero

My Signal Source blew, i have to repair, or make a homemade one quick,  but i have made a video when the circuit was working,   
i have loaded two 15000 uf capacitors connected from 12v supply , then disconnected supply from caps and discharged that energy in the circuit to show  the energy conversion
(this is the last picture of the coil arrangement you saw in my previus post)

video

in this video the capacitor is discharged into the amplifier, where the signal from the frequency generator is boosted up
The Bulb you saw Lighting up to full brigtness for 1 sec is 15 watts, and one end is connected to the tesla coil the other end is connected to the secondaries center tap.  basicaly there is high voltage coming off from the tesla coil when the circuit is energized, and the bulb uses it.

i ll have to make videos as i go along the research, will post them here.
thx

Romero

Schematic suggestions.

energia9

Quote from: Romero on June 08, 2012, 10:00:33 PM
Schematic suggestions.
i tried too many coil types and connections,  none of them showed any specialty..  they are all the same. we are just modifying their LRC ,  therefore their resonant frequency...

which will not attract special anomaly inside the wires or anything like that!!

im playing with this now, i think this is the ultimate key!  oh yeh... many may have said they have the key,  but after trying out things for years everyone gets to understand, that there is no free energy flowing in from anywhere, in any type of high voltage Tesla kacher coil... nor any connection or configuration,
there is no vacuum energy or mysterious source...!
and this is normal,
I think Kapanadze did not find free energy, he just uses whats allready there!!
Every emmitted electron can be recollected in theory and added together with the primary source energy and be multiplied in short intervals of time.
Electromagnetic waves would not permit recollection without affecting the sender
Electrostatic energy does not slow down sender,  so every tuned coil gets excited without primary input would increase.
so we resend electrons what we allready sent...

more to come when i solve how to do the apparatus properly.

peace

crazycut06

Quote from: energia9 on June 09, 2012, 01:47:51 PM
Quote from: Romero on June 08, 2012, 10:00:33 PM
Schematic suggestions.
i tried too many coil types and connections,  none of them showed any specialty..  they are all the same. we are just modifying their LRC ,  therefore their resonant frequency...

which will not attract special anomaly inside the wires or anything like that!!

im playing with this now, i think this is the ultimate key!  oh yeh... many may have said they have the key,  but after trying out things for years everyone gets to understand, that there is no free energy flowing in from anywhere, in any type of high voltage Tesla kacher coil... nor any connection or configuration,
there is no vacuum energy or mysterious source...!
and this is normal,
I think Kapanadze did not find free energy, he just uses whats allready there!!
Every emmitted electron can be recollected in theory and added together with the primary source energy and be multiplied in short intervals of time.
Electromagnetic waves would not permit recollection without affecting the sender
Electrostatic energy does not slow down sender,  so every tuned coil gets excited without primary input would increase.
so we resend electrons what we allready sent...

more to come when i solve how to do the apparatus properly.

peace

If the coils are in resonance, the input should not be affected by the output, that's what i believe is the key to OU!
hope to see more from you...

Thank you for sharing energia9

energia9

hello
allready have 4 identical T coils , couple of more im making , abt 5 more of the same
each 50 cm long wound with 0.5mm wire
made a quick winder from wood, works perfect.
i can make 1 coil in abt 20 minutes :)

check the pictures, i share my way of approach,  might sound crazy to some,  but for me it is logical answer and while others post fake schematics on other forums and trying to copy,
i try to approach this way..
might help all too
thx

in the calculations below, this is just to show you the logic behind my idea, of course there is no such thing as half electron, but im trying to find a way  why kapanadze says stabilizing field between coils.
possibly this is how it all works. 
As kapandze already said if someone try to approach it by thinking it must be complicated he wont suceed.
he said you must think simple,  as well as donald smith said so too.

Donald smith says that this is some kind of multipactor effect and says that can work in some kind of vacuum tube aswell he mentioned, 
and also that tube was also mentioned in teslas car.. where he had only tubes and no tesla coils. 
but it works with tesla coils too
im going down the tesla coil way.. :)

Romero

@energia9
i've done the experiment with 4 receivers and loses are very high if we rely on magnetic or inductive transfer.
As we go higher in frequency the loses are reduced and if we reach radio frequency we don't have effect back to the source.

Romero

energia9

Quote from: Romero on June 12, 2012, 12:31:43 AM
@energia9
i've done the experiment with 4 receivers and loses are very high if we rely on magnetic or inductive transfer.
As we go higher in frequency the loses are reduced and if we reach radio frequency we don't have effect back to the source.

Romero
yeah magnetic or inductive is no good...
RF electrostatic what we are looking for. .
and four basic cosmic energy receiver setup from tesla, except there is a tuned tesla coil before the capacitor
and circuit controller is a spark gap.
also.. im not saddened about the fact that it has losses...  50 percent efficiency is well enough for me if my theory is correct...:)
free energy is not in transfer of energy...  but recollection and reboostion...

i hope to have somebody else working along with me with this project . . .

this is very simple stuff..  just like tariel said think simple

Romero

Quote from: energia9 on June 12, 2012, 09:18:28 AM
@energia9

Romero
and four basic cosmic energy receiver setup from tesla, except there is a tuned tesla coil before the capacitor
also.. im not saddened about the fact that it has losses...  50 percent efficiency is well enough for me if my theory is correct...:)

the device is the most simple thing... if you understand standing waves you will be able to build a device like that in max 2 hours

energia9

Quote from: Romero on June 12, 2012, 03:34:38 PM
Quote from: energia9 on June 12, 2012, 09:18:28 AM
@energia9

Romero

the device is the most simple thing... if you understand standing waves you will be able to build a device like that in max 2 hours
I will try all possible, and may be if you have an idea how to create those standing waves can post something here, i will definately give a go with it with my tuned tesla coils..

I was thinking that i must send the signal and while i collect it with a receiver, i must dump that energy into a second tesla coil which is setup in the same way as the sender,  and sending the energy just back to the sender just a little bit after it sent it ,  so the two waves, the incoming and the outgoing waves are sort of colliding...
but will sand the ideas off a bit by the experiments :)
thanks...

Romero

@energia9
http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_14/6.html

this is how I see it, I tottaly believe that this is the secret. I have been tested so many things based on this and every day I am more convinced that I am close but not yet.
Forget about number of turns in a device and start using lenght of wire.
Not everything you see in Kapanadze videos is there to help running the decice, many of them are to distract, I know that 1000000000% from a good source.

Regards,
Romero

energia9

Quote from: Romero on June 12, 2012, 08:17:33 PM
@energia9
http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_14/6.html

this is how I see it, I tottaly believe that this is the secret. I have been tested so many things based on this and every day I am more convinced that I am close but not yet.
Forget about number of turns in a device and start using lenght of wire.
Not everything you see in Kapanadze videos is there to help running the decice, many of them are to distract, I know that 1000000000% from a good source.

Regards,
Romero
you are most probably right!
i think in similar ways..
do you do experiments atm?
this or that mechanical device you were working with?
we defo gotta figure this kapanadze device out!!!