New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Tesla- Kapanadze generator

Started by Romero, October 15, 2011, 09:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: mariuscivic on February 14, 2012, 12:43:16 PM
Hi Romero

May I ask how to get the trumpet wave form from a gen coil? (just like you did with your spining rotor)
Thank you!
This is the actual schematic used in my last video.

Romero

Romero

Possible Kapanadze working schematic.

nightwind

Quote from: Romero on February 15, 2012, 04:24:42 PM

Interesting low voltage circuit ,  have you had a chance to test the coil design? 

Romero

Quote from: nightwind on February 16, 2012, 01:50:24 AM

Interesting low voltage circuit ,  have you had a chance to test the coil design?
is not that low, 300volt DC after the bridge.I am testing it now and the results are good.I need more time before I will do a video, the second driver transistor is running quite hot after  few minutes, I need to change it...
Below is a picture with it as now, just few changes from the schematic posted before.

nightwind

Quote from: Romero on February 16, 2012, 08:31:06 AM
Quote from: nightwind on February 16, 2012, 01:50:24 AM

is not that low, 300volt DC after the bridge.I am testing it now and the results are good.I need more time before I will do a video, the second driver transistor is running quite hot after  few minutes, I need to change it...
Below is a picture with it as now, just few changes from the schematic posted before.

Typically in the electrical power industry (in US), anything below 600V is considered low voltage.  Of course, 300VDC is considered high voltage in the solid-state world and is LETHAL.  DC is unforgiving, be careful.
Good Luck

Romero

Quote from: eagle on February 17, 2012, 01:27:17 AM
Hello,

please take notice of this calculation I placed here :
Reply #10723[/b]]http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/10710/
Reply #10723

This is solid ground

eagle
very interesting, I need to read it few more times to understand it properly.

Romero

energia9

Hello, Im energia9, glad to be part of a constructive creative site

here is something that we might find helpful

Tony

Hi Romero,
How to make nice damped waves we know already very well - just my stupid question ... how to extract the energy from the system?
I stumbled over the Casimir effect. Fabrizio Pinto describes it in his patents and I have a suspicion that TK uses this effect on his device too. The heavy copper tube coil could be a vacuum tube. On his little unit we have also the thick winding.
It's somehow painfully how we collect this puzzle together.
BR
Tony

Romero

Quote from: Tony on February 17, 2012, 11:38:41 AM
Hi Romero,
How to make nice damped waves we know already very well - just my stupid question ... how to extract the energy from the system?
I stumbled over the Casimir effect. Fabrizio Pinto describes it in his patents and I have a suspicion that TK uses this effect on his device too. The heavy copper tube coil could be a vacuum tube. On his little unit we have also the thick winding.
It's somehow painfully how we collect this puzzle together.
BR
Tony
It looks so simple and because of that almost impossible to be replicated, at least we know it works and that gives us strenght. We will get there for sure with more experiments... I am only wondering if these devices will not generate all sort of radiations, some of my old experiments confirm that.
I am still not fully recovered after my last exposure to lots of Ozone, I had to go back to my home country to get treatment as here in UK they told me I have no problem... usual for NHS in UK, might get a big SORRY from them after you are dead.

Romero

Romero

I have just seen the latest videos with Tariel Kapanadze in the main distribution, he is my star together with Tesla.
Tariel  proves again to everyone that anything is possible. I am amazed of all these devices he built, he has the power to change the world in many ways and I hope he will as soon is possible. In the mean time we must continue our research.

Regards to all and I salute you Tariel!

Romero

Romero

Quote from: trace_ru on February 18, 2012, 12:53:30 AM
"...we must continue our research.."

A research by definition is ".. systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions"
It looks to me more like wandering in the dark than a research so far.

As far as Kapanadze is concerned, I, personally, am not expecting anything from him. He's had plenty of time to come up with some sort of a commercial product. All we see is shaky youtube videos and nothing else. Where are working installations or independent verification?

Real results (like Anrea Rossi's LENR) have been independently checked and there are working commercial installations. Why not Kapanadze's? Is he a star or a crook? Occam's razor here is a clear cut.

----
inventors like Andreea Rossi brings no benefit to people, there will still be huge bills to be paid by the consumers, we need independent devices for everyone.If big corporates are involved then nothing good for us.
If I will be Kapanadze I might not release the info to all public too, first because this can be used against people and second is that some people don't deserve this great power, I am sure he has good reasons to keep it secret.
He said that will be released to people and I believe he will very soon, the time is running out and Tariel knows that.
Kapanadze has already sold many devices to public also he has a group of people who knows how to build this power generators.
I don't believe you can even consider him as being a crook, he is my star a great one...

Romero

energia9

I dont know wheter i should post this video here, but this video shares why we should share everything.
peace

eagle

Quote from: energia9 on February 17, 2012, 09:42:10 AM
Hello, Im energia9, glad to be part of a constructive creative site

here is something that we might find helpful

Puthoff ?? This guy is a NSA-Agent. Look here and move a bit down to "Tuesday, 29 November 1966"
an see the picture on teh right.
http://web.archive.org/web/20100330151001/http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/rvtimeline/index.html
Maybe he was involved in the sudden death ?

eagle

nightwind

[
Puthoff ?? This guy is a NSA-Agent. Look here and move a bit down to "Tuesday, 29 November 1966"
an see the picture on teh right.
http://web.archive.org/web/20100330151001/http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/rvtimeline/index.html
Maybe he was involved in the sudden death ?

eagle
[/quote]

I met Hal Puthoff back in the mid 1990s.  He has a company in Austin, Tx.  Puthoff focuses a lot of his research into the esoteric & paranormal sciences.  In his field of work,  most of his funding comes from the government agencies (including NSA) because few private firms would invest in what he does.  :)