News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Dave45 work and suggestions

Started by Romero, October 10, 2011, 11:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Dave45

Ed Leedskalnin's pmh is a simple device but we need to understand whats happening, when a magnetic field is induced the electric field is induced also and continuously orbits the coil unless the magnetic field is broken then the electric field collapses into the coils windings (bemf)
Here is a vid that shows whats happening if understood properly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkcJ0rCIXQ

Dave45

In this pic I have a secondary wound on one of the coils, if a small current were oscillated through this secondary winding I believe we could tap the electric field without collapsing it, I think this is the bases of the TPU by SM.

Dave45

With your magnet motors I think the electric field could be put to use, using Eds pmh we can induce an electric field on both sides of the rotor.

Dave45

Here Rod shows this effect, its the electric field that is effecting the aluminum ring, the magnetic field has no effect on aluminum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ZS6oR5Zjk&feature=feedu

Dave45

Also to raise the voltage in your coils the core should be made like this,  this core focuses the magnetic field leaving the core and stops the opposite magnetic field from entering the core forcing it to enter the coils windings, it will be attracted to the windings because of the electrical current in the windings.
A magnet is not attracted to copper but it is if there is current in the copper, try it.

Dave45

The electric field of a magnet or coil is as important as the magnetic field it needs to be utilized in all devices, by understanding how it runs we can look at any device and understand how it works and improve those devices.
If you do not understand you will never make a working device and if by chance you do you will not understand how it works.
If you look at the ufo and take into account the electric field its a simple device

Dave45

This is how the electric field couples with the magnetic field. before they are coupled together the magnetic field is a neutral field and cold.
When the particles are stripped from the magnetic field it creates a cooling effect that has been experienced by many researchers.

Dave45

The rings of saturn are the electric field

Dave45

Notice the image of saturn and the image of the ufo, they are utilizing the same principles as the planets, the magnetic field and the electric field

Dave45

My experiments with the ice made me understand what was happening and the observations of a galaxy and how it works.

Romero

Thank you Dave45 for this info.

Regards,
Romero

Dave45

Your very welcome  :D

Here's how a planets electric field couples with its magnetic field
I show these fields as concentric rings for ease of drawing but in fact they are vortex fields

Dave45

If you want to understand how the electric field moves in opposite directions from the equatorial plane we need to look at the galaxy.
First look at this galaxy you can see the spiraled arms are moving into the core in a right hand spiral but if we turn the galaxy and look at the other side the spirals move into the core with a left hand spiral.
The spiraled arms of a galaxy are in the electric field of that galaxy and they connect with the magnetic field at the core.
The core of a galaxy is the magnetic core not a black hole, a galaxy or planet is an inductor with a magnetic field and an electric field.

Dave45

The aether is the electric field of a galaxy it moves through the planets and stars towards the core of the galaxy.
The planets draw this aether into their core with their magnetic field this is what heats the planets core and is the energy that fires our sun and other stars.
Without this aether our sun would go dark and our planet would be cold and lifeless.