News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Dave45 work and suggestions

Started by Romero, October 10, 2011, 11:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

The project Im working on is similar to the Barbat device, this is what Im building the zvs for.
Still have to wind the coils

Romero

@Dave45
ZVS is simple but good for many experiments. Nothing to worry about, just make sure your primary is not more than 5-7 turns for each side. More turns can lock the circuit and burn mosfets very quick.You can use it with ferrite and  air core too.
For Barbat experiment I used copper wire burnet then cleaned many times. I have also tried with copper wire that I kept in a bath of acid for a while.
I have only experimented with a sending coil not with the light or LED as source as I don't know what wavelength to operate but I will give it a try.
Below you can see the main coil.
I built 2 identical coils and originally treated only one to compare then, after seeing the difference I treated the other one too. The difference is about 30-40% more power out using the treated coil. I am in the process of trying different methods and materials.
I jump from one project to another many times and this one came while I had to wait for some parts to arrive for a variant of Kapanadze.
Barbat method can be used with one the circuits below
Source of the last 2 pictures http://www.scribd.com/doc/80152713/Energy-Patent-KOREAN

Best regards,
Romero

Romero

Dave45  can you please explain more that picture you posted? is that primary? Secondary??? If that is primary I believe ZVS is not going to work.

Romero

Dave45

30 to 40 % more power increase, thats impressive, Iv thought of gold plating using electrolysis but have not tried it.

The pic I posted
The primary will wind on the center and secondary's on the outer toroids

Dave45

Found this on the web, cant remember where

Dave45

Another one, havent wound any secondary's yet, the core should saturate easy  ::) who knows
I want it to fly  ;D

Dave45

The zvs
I was hoping to increase the capacitance as I added more turns to the primary, This should lower the frequency but will also pull current through the fets longer, they may heat up, we'll see, Im ordering transistor sockets so I can change out the fets on the next one.

I think the larger coils give a higher bemf which is collected in the cap, adding capacitance should allow for the larger bemf, I hope.

I read the Hubbard device it worked better with pulsed dc, the Hubbard and Barbat devices are similar,  so may set up a darlington with a pwm, Im a rooky so need simple circuits  :D

Dave45

My thinking
When a coil is powered up the field created is opposite the applied current, when the power is turned off the field created collapses into the coil........bemf.

Dave45

If magnetic bands (cores) are placed around the coil when the coils power is off the created field will not collapse because the magnetic field has not collapsed, its still circulating in the cores, shielding the coil....... no bemf.

Dave45

Just thinking

Dave45

A solenoid wound coil should have the same magnetic field as a ring magnet if powered with dc.
If we make a coil comparison to the ring magnets the outer coil would be wound cw and the inner coils would both be wound ccw, the inner coils are repelled to each other but are attracted to the outer coil.
If the outer coil were pulsed the inner coils would interact with primary but not each other.

Dave45

Spinning field

Dave45

Dave45

spiral rotor

Dave45

Would this not eliminate cogging completely