New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Dave45 work and suggestions

Started by Romero, October 10, 2011, 11:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycut06

[quote  author=Dave45 link=topic=120.msg1903#msg1903 date=1363266006]
How does this iron ring create a barrier that separates thousands of volts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkh7_Eyctw&list=UUl9OJE9OpXui-gRsnWjSrlA&index=76
[/quote]

I think it is not an iron bar, it's a plastic tube used in holding electrical wires...  ;) look closely it has a slit all the way around.

Dave45

I believe its iron, it has a plastic cover but its not enough of a dielectric to stop that high of a voltage.
Notice at one point the high voltage goes around the toroid but never through it, this needs to be studied and put to use.
I believe a coil separates charge in its magnetic field this may stop that charge from recombining when the coil is off, Im going to build one to play with.

Dave45

In our search we look for anomaly's and this is definitely one. I wonder if a capacitor could be made this way.

Dave45

A torus wound coil powered with 12v

crazycut06

Quote from: Dave45 on March 17, 2013, 10:55:55 PM
A torus wound coil powered with 12v

That ice is cool man! Lol! You can see the magnetic field lines,  ;)

Dave45

Dave45

alternative 

Dave45

This coil was wound bifilar kindof same principle canceled magnetic field,
edit: forgot I added text to the pic  ;D

Dave45

In regards to the aether, are we pulling electrons from the aether or are we adding energy to the electrons in a system with a finite amount of electrons.
Say we have a system with a finite amount of electrons to work with, can we add energy to the system by adding energy to the electron.
Can we add energy to the electron by physically spinning it to a higher velocity,
According to radar tech a ring magnet has a spinning vortex in its core, this is what spins the electron produced by the thorium filament.
If we put layered pancake coils in the core can we add energy to the electrons moving through the system.
This is a project Im considering and some of the questions and logic behind the design.

Dave45

http://www.radartutorial.eu/08.transmitters/tx08.en.html
The magnetic field expels the electrons from its field, this is why a magnetic field exerts a force on a current carrying wire, this makes our motors run.
So if a pancake coil is inserted in a magnetic field the magnetic field should push against the wire but if the wire is not moveable it should try to expel the electron in the wire, adding energy to the system.
Its in the geometry we just have to find the right design.

Dave45

Quote from: Romero on March 10, 2013, 02:25:54 AM
Thank you Dave45, it seems easy enough to be tested. I will give it a try soon.

Best Regards,
Romero
Hey Romero did you ever give this a go, just curious

dave

Romero

Quote from: Dave45 on April 06, 2013, 01:00:50 PM
Quote from: Romero on March 10, 2013, 02:25:54 AM
Thank you Dave45, it seems easy enough to be tested. I will give it a try soon.

Best Regards,
Romero
Hey Romero did you ever give this a go, just curious

dave
Hi Dave,
I did and nothing interesting, maybe as always something is not fully revealed in the patent. It works just as a normal transformer with no extra gain.
For the last few months I have experimented Barbat patent and there I found extra power. Must have treated wire for that. 
One very important aspect is to calculate the coils to resonate at certain frequency but for a coil to resonate at 50Hz I found it impossible because of the coil dimensions and wire length. Must be something that we miss somewhere.

Romero

Dave45

Thanks Romero
Is this the Barbat device you are referring too http://www.rexresearch.com/barbat/barbat.htm

Romero

Dave45

Quote from: Romero on April 07, 2013, 05:06:22 PM
Quote from: Dave45 on April 07, 2013, 02:10:02 AM
Thanks Romero
Is this the Barbat device you are referring too http://www.rexresearch.com/barbat/barbat.htm
yes, that is the one.

Romero

Outstanding I had high hopes for this one, the geometry is right.
Sure would like to hear your results and a pic if you have time.
What special wire did you use, you are a true experimenter and I salute you friend.
I finished building the zvs this morning I havent fired it up yet, may go up in smoke  ;D I soldered it onto perfboard.
I dont have time to test it today Im helping my brother pull the transmission out of his truck... what fun  :-\