News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Dave45 work and suggestions

Started by Romero, October 10, 2011, 11:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

Iv looked and searched for free energy that makes sense, something that can be understood, something that did not come from another dimension  ::)
I keep coming back to the pmh or the shorted coil, its the only thing that makes sence
The pmh is the real free energy generator, why, because when charged we can draw from the electric field without breaking the magnetic dipole.
Here is the pmh

Dave45

There are vids on the tube that show than when the magnetic field is broken the energy returns to the coils and lights a bulb.
Ok here is what I believe happens, when the coils of the pmh are energized they create a magnetic field that runs through the iron and an electric field the orbits the coils, when the magnetic field is broken the electric field enters the coils and lights the light........... a type of bemf

If the above is true then we should be able to wind another winding on top of the pmh coils pulse a weak signal through these windings and gather an enormous kick from the electric field that is already orbiting the coils, and this field will draw in its own energy because the magnetic field has not been broken, it will replenish itself without any input from us because it is attracted to the magnetic field which has not been broken.

This is how SM tpu works, very small input once the pmh is energized

I think a shorted coil in a solenoid type situation will ring down because it is basically a resonant LC tank, and will boost a device, but the pmh will not ring down because the magnetic field is still circulating though the toroid.

energia9

i will do some play with this

Dave45

pulse weak signal through secondary

Dave45

If you want free electricity

Romero

Dave45 , have you tested it?

Regards,
Romero

crazycut06

Hi Dave45,
    Is your schematic has the same principle as beardens meg? what are the magnets orientation?

Dave45

Sorry I didnt get back sooner, no I have not finished it, I havent tested it.
If you watch Woopy's latest vids he's getting alot of energy using this same setup without the perm magnets, the magnets should enhance the effect.
dave

I'll let you know how it goes, Im going to build this one, I have a few idea's on how to make this go much further.

The magnets orientation are the same, we have to work with the fields, it has to work naturally.

Dave45

Dave45

Hey everyone
I ran accross this patent on ou forum and I was wondering if this is the key we are looking for, it reminds me of how a dc gen works and why there is has to be a commutator for electricity to flow. Anyway thought I would post it here and see what you guy's thought.
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20080129397.pdf

Romero

Thank you Dave45, it seems easy enough to be tested. I will give it a try soon.

Best Regards,
Romero

Dave45

Does a coil radiate energy
When the power is on the magnetic field keeps the A vector field in check but when power is off the magnetic field dissipates and the A vector expands radiating energy.
Just something to think about  ;)

Dave45

How does this iron ring create a barrier that separates thousands of volts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkh7_Eyctw&list=UUl9OJE9OpXui-gRsnWjSrlA&index=76

Romero

Quote from: Dave45 on March 14, 2013, 01:00:06 PM
How does this iron ring create a barrier that separates thousands of volts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkh7_Eyctw&list=UUl9OJE9OpXui-gRsnWjSrlA&index=76
I have no idea how that iron ring stops that high voltage, I would expect to see discharge directly to the ring...