News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Speed under load effect!

Started by Romero, August 22, 2011, 11:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Hi all,
After reading some recent posts on different forums I decided to clarify some points.
The core used to obtain speed under load can be most of the metals, laminated or not, ferrite, irondust or mumetal .
I have obtained the effect even without core just air, but that is another thing and very tricky.
I have tested all metals and got the effect but as we all know mumetal is the best because of many factors.
The biggest problem with soft metal, steel or normal lamination is the heat acumulated in the core after short period of time.
With ferrite, irondust or mumetal we don't have this problem. Ferrite is not as good as steel for the effect but because it stays almost cold is the advantage and the relative cheap price to buy it.
If someone will get the effect with steel core then replace the core with something else the effect will vanish.
Many parameters must be accounted and only after playing a lot with simple arrangements will understand every step.
After playing with all of them I decided to continue working with irondust cores.They work much better than ferrite and cheap to obtain.
When we are talking about speed under load we must understand that the load must be controlled all the time.
The resistance of the load must be maintained in the limits but that is not limiting our posibilities to use it.
Another thing I saw recently on the forums is the fact that the gain  is shared to the numbers of the coils,... in my opinion is not true.
Example: having multiple coils that are never in line with another is like we have one coil only and we are moving that coil in multiple points. Multiple coils means less rpm too.We can have the same thing with only one coil but at very high speed.
We are aiming to keep the speed low.In my experiments until now high speed did not help a lot.
This effect is not enough to get much OU unless we learn how to convert or transform the energy.

Best regards,

Romero

landownunder

Thank you for the information should help builders to start to understand what is happening. romero it is with great respect i ask how your latest experiments are going as i know you are further ahead with the secret to free energy than anyone else. I still hope to see it from someone this year but as you said in the past it won't be you, but would be nice if you could pick someone you trust and guide them in the right direction.  all the best ron

Romero

@landownunder
I have not touched anything for the last weeks.I will resume working again starting with September.

Regards,
Romero

landownunder

Romero would you please explain how you got the effect of speed up under load with an air core if you could please as i have a friend building a wind powered turbine for me and him and think that would be of great benefit. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated all the best ron

Romero

Quote from: landownunder on August 25, 2011, 09:02:04 AM
Romero would you please explain how you got the effect of speed up under load with an air core if you could please as i have a friend building a wind powered turbine for me and him and think that would be of great benefit. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated all the best ron
With an air core you will not get much power, at least until now I have not achieved too much.It is quite complicated to be done and with my luck nobody will replicate it and all game will start again... It is not worth it without a proper core.I will do more testings in the future and see if I can do better with air core.Even with a normal core not too many people can replicate the effect, what about you? any good results?

Regards,
Romero

landownunder

Romero as mentioned to you before i am an old gravedigger and with electronics would not know where to start. I have been following the free energy sites for years waiting for someone like you to change the world as we know it. But the powers that be seem to stop it  but hopefully someone soon will do what you did and bring a self runner to light. I know you said to believe what you will but in my own mind it is without doubt you did as claimed. Anyway if i knew where to start i would have a go. all the best from Australia Ron

T-1000

Hello everyone!

It is my first post after digging out this forum in the deeps of Internet... :)

Regarding speed up effect you may read http://www.totallyamped.net/adams/page10.html and http://www.totallyamped.net/adams/page11.html (the index page is http://www.totallyamped.net/adams/index.html )

Hopefully that will help to understand what's going on with induction, timing and Lenz law.

Cheers!

Romero

Hi all,
I can see that in the last few days more people are comming with good ideas and are more open minded.
When everyone can understand and can replicate the effect then you MUST start to do more testing with more than one generator coil in the system. Arrangement of the coils and positioning the coils are critical to get to the next stage.

Success all,
Romero

Hitman

Heh I'm way ahead of you brother  :P

I know, I know, said I was taking a break but I just can't help myself :)

Cheers Hitman

Romero

Quote from: Hitman on September 12, 2011, 04:10:07 AM
Heh I'm way ahead of you brother  :P

I know, I know, said I was taking a break but I just can't help myself :)

Cheers Hitman
Hi,
nice to see that you are progressing. Any results, numbers, youtube.... ?

Best regards,
Romero

Hitman

Sorry romero not today, wife says I gotta get out of my lab and do some work on the house :(
I'll try and connect up the coils while she sleeps tonight and get some results.

Cheers Hitman

http://youtu.be/Vjrv0PCk8u8

kEhYo77

Hello Romero.
Looking at your videos and data provided I can see that your coils are not of high inductance and yet they speed up the rotor under load at relatively low RPM.
You keep telling people that if the coil is right... What does it mean really? Dimensions? Maybe bigger self capacitance as in bifilar series conected?
Or some other tricks as unidirectional winding...? We know about the cores already so what about the coil winding? Multifilar Litz?
I don't want to keep guessing as my wire supply is not that great (read expensive). Could you provide some additional tips for that, please?

Thanks

Romero

Quote from: kEhYo77 on September 23, 2011, 03:42:27 AM
Hello Romero.
Looking at your videos and data provided I can see that your coils are not of high inductance and yet they speed up the rotor under load at relatively low RPM.
You keep telling people that if the coil is right... What does it mean really? Dimensions? Maybe bigger self capacitance as in bifilar series conected?
Or some other tricks as unidirectional winding...? We know about the cores already so what about the coil winding? Multifilar Litz?
I don't want to keep guessing as my wire supply is not that great (read expensive). Could you provide some additional tips for that, please?

Thanks
Hi,

my coils are not of high inductance and they do work fine. For a speed under load/short all you need is a simple coil and the correct RPM for that to accelerate. Increase the RPM slowly and short the coil every time until you will get it. It is very simple, nothing magic here.
When I was talking about the right coil I was reffering to the old Muller device where the coils are not just simple. That project I will not discuss anymore.

Regards,
Romero

kEhYo77

So from your experience any simple, single wire coil will do, all we need to look for is the right RPM. Hmm OK.
So it seems that there are several 'windows' across the rpm range just right for the speed to increase and it takes time to find them as they seem to be pretty narrow.
And once you find it for one coil the next coil has to be almost identical for it to work at that speed.
Is that why in your latest build all the coils are factory made, exactly the same? Seems logical.

thanks

toranarod

Quote from: kEhYo77 on September 23, 2011, 09:26:28 AM
So from your experience any simple, single wire coil will do, all we need to look for is the right RPM. Hmm OK.
So it seems that there are several 'windows' across the rpm range just right for the speed to increase and it takes time to find them as they seem to be pretty narrow.
And once you find it for one coil the next coil has to be almost identical for it to work at that speed.
Is that why in your latest build all the coils are factory made, exactly the same? Seems logical.

thanks
RPM is the key to seeing the effect for the first time. After years of playing with Adams or Bedini type motor generator i never witnessed any reduction in Lenz until I could control my motors over a very large RPM Range.  for me this was Why I stared using Independent drive motors.

even tonight when i tested my new rotor setup there was an effect at 2900 RPM. noticeable reduction in drag.