News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Speed under load effect!

Started by Romero, August 22, 2011, 11:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycut06

Hi Romero,
    Whooaaa!!! you're really a genius,   :o i've tried this lately but didn't know what im doin, now i know, back to work!  ;D

Thanks for sharing!
Regards Cc.

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on March 13, 2012, 03:02:00 PM
Hi Romero,
    Whooaaa!!! you're really a genius,   :o i've tried this lately but didn't know what im doin, now i know, back to work!  ;D

Thanks for sharing!
Regards Cc.
don't be so happy, this requires a lot of time and patience, I don't have a formula or something to calculate wire lenght or number of turns, you need to keep trying, most of people give up very soon.

Romero

mariuscivic

Hi Romero
A BIG thank you for the new hints. This is a huge amount of info that you have just released. I'll try everything you said. Unfortunatlly now i have less free time due to my new job and will take more time to get this right.

crazycut06

Quote from: Romero on March 13, 2012, 03:29:50 PM
Quote from: crazycut06 on March 13, 2012, 03:02:00 PM
Hi Romero,

Thanks for sharing!
Regards Cc.
don't be so happy, this requires a lot of time and patience, I don't have a formula or something to calculate wire lenght or number of turns, you need to keep trying, most of people give up very soon.

Romero
Hi Romero,
    Hehe.... im not so happy, just glad what you've shared, i know this won't be easy co'z since ur first selfrunning device came out, i started replicating but no luck, well till now im still trying cause i beleive in something that  seems impossible but can be done with your help ofcourse, all i can say is thank you for sharing....

Romero

@crazycut06, I hope you understood it corectly, runing it in a standard generator mode will not lead you to a happy end.
Read again what I mentioned before, make sure you understood then start building.

Romero

crazycut06

Hi Romero,
    Im still trying to sink it into my brain... :-\

crazycut06

Hi Romero,
    If  you have a coil each one producing 2vac connected in series then it will add up to 4vac, if each coil pair is producing 4vac then connect it to a fwbr, lets say 4vdc, (no capacitor) would the voltage add up if you connect 7 coil pairs 4vdc each in parallel = 28vdc? what do you think, based on your experimentation?

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on March 20, 2012, 02:17:29 PM
Hi Romero,
    If  you have a coil each one producing 2vac connected in series then it will add up to 4vac, if each coil pair is producing 4vac then connect it to a fwbr, lets say 4vdc, (no capacitor) would the voltage add up if you connect 7 coil pairs 4vdc each in parallel = 28vdc? what do you think, based on your experimentation?
It will add up but not that much, it depends on the spacing in between the magnets. If only one coil is facing the magnet at any one time then it is like having only one coil but runing at higher speed.
Having a capacitor after the fwbr then you will have a much higher output.

Try experimenting with shorting at peak wave, with the right multifillar combination it can be done without other hall or other components, shorted coil only or might need capacitors, the output should increase at least 3 times.

One example here:
Consider a bifillar coil one is 100 turns and another is 150 turns. Connect a scope and a bulb as the load. The 150 turn coil you short now while you watch the scope and the rpm, what do you see? What if the 150 turns coil is 160 turns? any difference? What if is less? What if you short via a capacitor? What if one coil is wound one way and the other another way?
What if you have only one wire in the coil and few taps at different lenght and short in between..
These were steps I took to get it running.
The example above is hypothetical, coils should have more turns and high impedance.
This is not the only way...

For more info http://www.sparkbangbuzz.com/els/zincosc-el.htm

Check this link, that is the time when I discovered a new way of shorting...  http://www.overunity.com/10398/shorting-coil-gives-back-more-power/100/

Romero

Romero

Here you find some scope shots that must be obtained to get amplification without affecting the input power.
That was done without any other component, just a shorted coil.
http://www.underservice.org/index.php?topic=3.0

Romero

crazycut06

Hi Romero,
    Ok thanks for the info. those were nice scope shots, we should expect a ringing inside the shorted coil, that's why a scope is needed, maybe much easier to see what is happening inside the coil, i've ordered a nano scope  but probably will arrive a month or two  :(, i've have not done the shorted coil, but the reversed winding, im currently adjusting winds to get power without much drag on rotor.

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on March 21, 2012, 12:55:48 AM
Hi Romero,
    Ok thanks for the info. those were nice scope shots, we should expect a ringing inside the shorted coil, that's why a scope is needed, maybe much easier to see what is happening inside the coil, i've ordered a nano scope  but probably will arrive a month or two  :(, i've have not done the shorted coil, but the reversed winding, im currently adjusting winds to get power without much drag on rotor.
Hi,
scope is a must.
Today I have blown my digital scope while playing with shorting 9 volt ac in a solid state device, the output increased so much that the probe x10 was not enough to protect it. Back to the old scope until a new one arrives.

Romero

crazycut06

Quote from: Romero on March 21, 2012, 01:24:41 AM
Quote from: crazycut06 on March 21, 2012, 12:55:48 AM
Hi Romero,
Hi,
scope is a must.
Today I have blown my digital scope while playing with shorting 9 volt ac in a solid state device, the output increased so much that the probe x10 was not enough to protect it. Back to the old scope until a new one arrives.

Romero

Aw that's not good, i have tried that before, i was shorting a 9v 750ma transformer using mosfets and the voltage rose to almost 200v, loaded with a 40w incandescent bulb, in your case a much more higher voltage, maybe you don't have a load at your output, that's why your scope was fried?  ;D

Romero

@crazycut06
no problem I have ordered another scope today, comming from China, maybe 10 days.
I had a load connected but one wire going to the load disconnected and...  smoke and turned off the computer.I was lucky the PC is fine :)

Romero

mariuscivic

Hi Romero; sorry about your scope.

Since i got this new job i have only time for sleep and food, but my mind is here too. I'm sacrificing my sleeping hours to continue this.
One question: is the NN rotor with a magnet behind a must or it can be done with a NS rotor too?
A NS rotor would simplify things a lot for me.
Thank you

Romero

Quote from: mariuscivic on March 22, 2012, 09:11:43 PM
Hi Romero; sorry about your scope.

Since i got this new job i have only time for sleep and food, but my mind is here too. I'm sacrificing my sleeping hours to continue this.
One question: is the NN rotor with a magnet behind a must or it can be done with a NS rotor too?
A NS rotor would simplify things a lot for me.
Thank you
magnets behind can be used only in rotors with all magnets facing same direction.

Romero