Main Menu

Hitman Experiments

Started by Hitman, July 18, 2011, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: Hitman on September 23, 2011, 12:05:19 AM
heres the effect using 4 different input voltages:

http://youtu.be/Vjrv0PCk8u8

This evening I will be adding 2 more coils to the setup.

Cheers Hitman
Excellent job, well done!
Just for testing can you add another diode in parallel with that existing one and see if any difference.

Romero

Hitman

Hey all :)

Correct me if I'm wrong here but the next step would be to use this effect to power a load just the right size so as not to slow the rotor down past the point of being unloaded or just don't pull more power then is available threw the effect.

@romero
I will add diodes tomorrow, its 4 in the morning here and my wife thinks I'm going crazy with this stuff hehe, I spent the day testing coils that were opposite to each other in bucking configuration, many lovely scope shots :) many that look like the Kromery wave forms but with much higher peaks, very cool stuff....

Good Night,
Hitman

Romero

Quote from: Hitman on September 23, 2011, 09:07:36 AM
Hey all :)

Correct me if I'm wrong here but the next step would be to use this effect to power a load just the right size so as not to slow the rotor down past the point of being unloaded or just don't pull more power then is available threw the effect.

@romero
I will add diodes tomorrow, its 4 in the morning here and my wife thinks I'm going crazy with this stuff hehe, I spent the day testing coils that were opposite to each other in bucking configuration, many lovely scope shots :) many that look like the Kromery wave forms but with much higher peaks, very cool stuff....

Good Night,
Hitman

Hitman,
you are getting the point :)
Romero

Hitman

I connected in parallel another diode as romero suggested and the amp draw went down a few micro amps, remember every little bit helps the over all system, 1+1=3 :)
Thanks romero,

I won't be here all week end cause I got a gig a couple of hundred miles from here with no internet connection so u all be careful this weekend and surprise me with something new on monday.

@ deep_cut or DC
I made you a video that might help, but won't be able to compress it till this morning and upload it to utube.

Cheers Hitman.

Hitman

Hitman's theory to acceleration under load (this is just how I think things happen),

BEMF, Radient energy, CEMF what ever you wish to call it is opposite to conventional electricity and there fore induces the opposite effect to the magnets on the rotor by accelerating the rpm and reducing the total amp draw due to lenz's law.

Simple enough ???

DeepCut

I think there's a lot we don't know since none of us here (correct me if i'm wrong) have qualifications or experience in electrical engineering.

I think Thane Heins' theory on why it works seems to be solid, at certain frequencies, with the right coil, the gen coil acts as a capacitor.

I'll start a new thread with my results so far.

Cheers,

Gary.
Experience is a hard teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterward.

Hitman

This morning I was fooling around with my TK replication and found a spot while tuning that gave me an output of 186vac at 1.1a , measurment was taken loaded with a 120v christmans light. (210Watts)

Power input was 12v at .544a (6.5Watts)

I rushed in the house to tell my wife and she replied "Cool, when are you gonna fix the front door ?"

I need to do more tests, I'm not sure of my results.

Cheers Hitman

ummmmm the smell of burnt components ! hehe
at a certain freq. both meters go wacko and I'm getting major heat from my transistor in signal gen....

free_nrg

I rushed in the house to tell my wife and she replied "Cool, when are you gonna fix the front door ?"  ;D

That's hilarious!!!!!

Romero

@Hitman
I have the same type of conversation with my wife every time I report good results.
In my case the answer is ' now are we going to heat the house for free?'

Is your input power comming from a battery of from the wall socket?
I had something similar some time ago working on kapanadze system, the input was showing about one amp and I had 100w bulb as load then I add another 100w and no diferrence on the input. I was jumping... happy but soon I realised that the switching power supply was passing electricity thru one inside capacitors and I was using the ground for the load closing the circuit :)
If you can get the same result using a battery then you are really getting something.

Success,
Romero

Hitman

@romero,
I'm using a battery to power everything, I've seen what you mention with a power supply connected to mains. I also installed an 8ft copper pipe that has been hammered into the ground to see if that would help anything but there was no difference.

Adjusting the freq to higher hz makes the DDM measuring output amps go crazy, from 1 to 4 amps so I'm pretty sure my readings are wrong but my light bulb is lighting up over full brightness, better then when I plug it into the 110v mains.

I also lit up a 4 foot 40watt neon tube to full brightness adjusting voltage to over 300V with load on.

Cheers Hitman

DeepCut

Never mind your 40 watt neon tubes - fix the bloody door !

;+}

Experience is a hard teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterward.

Hitman

Hi all,
I've replicated something Woopy and serdgo have done with amazing results.

heres the thread from OU forums:
http://www.overunity.com/11761/very-high-and-powerful-voltazh-voltage-from-a-small-voltage/msg314301/#msg314301

Cheers Hitman

Romero

Quote from: Hitman on March 01, 2012, 05:28:25 PM
Hi all,
I've replicated something Woopy and serdgo have done with amazing results.

heres the thread from OU forums:
http://www.overunity.com/11761/very-high-and-powerful-voltazh-voltage-from-a-small-voltage/msg314301/#msg314301

Cheers Hitman
good work Hitman, I have used the yoke from tv's and monitors for few experiments and they are working great.
Big advantage is the winding, much more easy to be done because of separation of two halves.

Romero

Hitman

Wow !!
I can't get over this thing, look at my output voltage with only 6 volts input.
I'd like to crank it up and see how high a voltage I can reach but I don't want to blow anymore of my instruments.

Cheers Hitman

Hitman

Hey guys look at this wave form produced by the circuit sergdo provided: