News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

General Talk

Started by Romero, July 05, 2011, 10:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Please use this tread for any General talk.
Thank you!
Romero

citfta

Romero,

Thank you for starting this forum.   I am looking forward to whatever you can share with us.  It will be a real pleasure to not have to wade through all the garbage on the other forums to try and find some real info.

Thanks again, Carroll

Romero

@citfta
All other forums are ok too, looks different here because this is new but it can become the same in time.
What I am looking for is that every member that really does replications or any project, to start his  own tread and post any stage of the projects, info, pictures... all.
For many people simple explanation and pictures are showing more than one million words and can be easily understood...
I made this forum mainly for me(backup) and I am not looking to attract people from the other forums, maybe one day this will not exist.
I don't have enough time to maintain it properly and no need for adverts... I hate adverts, slows down a lot.

Best regards,
Romero

landownunder

romero it is with great respect i ask you to lead the way in guiding people with some talent to prove your theories. I myself have no electronics experience, as i was a gravedigger most of my life and am very interested in the free energy movement and have been following the breakthoughs by people like yourself and i would like to see a better world for my children and the only way that will happen is if you could guide/teach people what you know so they can start of with the right knowledge rather than being brainwashed in the electrical way things are supposed to happen. please help anyone that is willing to listen and learn thanks for listening to my comment. I know deep down you did as you said as you have been around for years studying this. thanks again ron from australia

Romero

@landownunder
I am helping in my best possible way.The fact that I am here posting info, pictures and videos shows that.
I believe that doing it this way people will eventually put together all info and build FE devices.
If you look around you will find that are many patents who are Free Energy devices but still not many people replicated them because the info is incomplete, some of them are using too complicated terms for many of us to understand.
This year you will see FE devices on the market, not comming from me but I know what I am talking about.
FE devices that run without external input are not that dificult to build but having them generate lots of extra enery is a big task.
Controlling a device like that looks maybe simple but in reality is a very complicated thing.
If you loop a device like that without having a very reliable controlling will destroy it in seconds, I have seen that with my eyes.
At some point things can go beyond limits and an AUTO KILL button is a must.

Regards,
Romero

keykhin

Hi guys, wanna say hello, i just register and soon I will post some projects, keep in touch, Ovi.

Romero

Hi keykhin , welcome here!

Best regards,
Romero

garrym

I reckon it is way past time to jump ship

I wish wattsup could employ his skills and gather the detail needed to replicate this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfg4ZLFWSG8

At least it seems more realistic.

Just can't for the life of me figure how Romero got more than a couple of volts from his gen coils. I've obviously
used all the tricks I know of and, short of using multifilar coils to raise the voltage, I just can't get there.

Penno

p.s. That totallyamped site is excellent - very understandable.

Romero

Quote from: garrym on July 09, 2011, 02:32:39 PM
I reckon it is way past time to jump ship

I wish wattsup could employ his skills and gather the detail needed to replicate this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfg4ZLFWSG8

At least it seems more realistic.

Just can't for the life of me figure how Romero got more than a couple of volts from his gen coils. I've obviously
used all the tricks I know of and, short of using multifilar coils to raise the voltage, I just can't get there.

Penno

p.s. That totallyamped site is excellent - very understandable.
Hi,

as you just said the totallyamped site has a lot of good info, have you achived any of the effects described there?
please do the simple tests first.

Regards,
Romero

garrym

Yes, I have been able to setup a single coil/core that is biased with a magnet at the rear of the core and
been able to get the rotor to speed under load.

In all of hotpoad's detail, he is using coils that can be serialised due to his same number of mags and coils.

With the muller, we can not do this because the coils are out of phase, 9 coils / 8 mags.

Garry (Penno)

Edit :

It's ok, I got it now.

Thanks

Aeon

Hi Folks,
I'm new here in the Forum. Thank's to Romero for doing this. I follow the discussion about Romero's desing for a good while now without any comments but would like to take part now. I'm working on a device quite similar to romero's, will post a video later on.
Regards
Andi

David

I managed to build a small  muller generator with 6 magnets on the rotor and 10 coils, 5 on each side.
I am driving it with just one set of coils.the strange thing is that from each set of coils I get about 7.2 volts then if I connect 2 coils together after the bridge I get 9.8 volts and having them all connected I get 14.4 volts with 1k resistor as load.Why is that? I was expected to have the amps increased not the voltage. Normally if we add 2 or more batteries in parallel we always get the same voltage and increasing only the amperage.Each bridge rectifier I built from 12 1n4007, 3 for each side of the bridge.
Any ideea?

David

Romero

Quote from: David on July 11, 2011, 10:35:03 PM
I managed to build a small  muller generator with 6 magnets on the rotor and 10 coils, 5 on each side.
I am driving it with just one set of coils.the strange thing is that from each set of coils I get about 7.2 volts then if I connect 2 coils together after the bridge I get 9.8 volts and having them all connected I get 14.4 volts with 1k resistor as load.Why is that? I was expected to have the amps increased not the voltage. Normally if we add 2 or more batteries in parallel we always get the same voltage and increasing only the amperage.Each bridge rectifier I built from 12 1n4007, 3 for each side of the bridge.
Any ideea?

David
Hi David,

are your coils single wire or multistrand?what core do you use?

Best regards,
Romero

David

I used 4 multifillar  wires connected as tesla style, end of 2 wires  going to the begining of the other 2, separate connection, isolated as you suggested.the core I built as you told me but using soft iron rod.
I get speed under load but I have only one AC cap to test, DC cap is not working.
I will have to order another 3 capacitors but they are expensive and with my money I have to wait for the next week.

David

Romero

Quote from: David on July 11, 2011, 11:02:54 PM

I used 4 multifillar  wires connected as tesla style, end of 2 wires  going to the begining of the other 2, separate connection, isolated as you suggested.the core I built as you told me but using soft iron rod.
I get speed under load but I have only one AC cap to test, DC cap is not working.
I will have to order another 3 capacitors but they are expensive and with my money I have to wait for the next week.

David
David, you might need more than 3 capacitors to get it optimal, don't spend the money on them, at least not yet.
If you are short of money don't waste until you are sure the value you need.
I will tell you  how to use DC capacitors running as AC ones.
I am busy right now but I will send u a PM later.

Best Regards,
Romero