News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

More steps ahead playing with new toys...

Romero

Telsa batteries for my solar system.

crazycut06

Wow, unique battery whats the capacity?

Romero

sinergicus

Romanian inventor presenting his free energy toys (he have more interesting videos in his you tube account )... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uprbgtreAbQ

Romero

Quote from: sinergicus on February 27, 2018, 09:43:47 PM
Romanian inventor presenting his free energy toys (he have more interesting videos in his you tube account )... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uprbgtreAbQ

I am glad he is not giving up but aslong there is a battery in the system there is always confusion and nobody can call it free energy.
For a small device he does not need any sponsor. If he is jumping to a large device thinking that large is better I believe he is wrong.
Any free energy device producing more than few watts will be stopped in a way or another. Keep playing with toys and you don't attract any problems.

Romero

@martindoten - this is the circuit you asked for.

Romero

Other work in progress..

landownunder

Hi Romero
Wondering when you are going to release free energy again
Thanks Ron

Romero

Hi,

Many projects started but I had no time to finish any.
Hopefully I will finalise some soon.

I have been full time grand father and that requires all my time.

Kind regards,

Romero

thaelin

Hi Romero:
   I am playing with the circuit of post #230. Just curious if there is a way to tune down the on time of the mosfets as they get really hot. I am feeling that they are on way past the time needed to saturate the  coils. Just a waste of power there.  Would the circuits for regular 555's work good for the cmos versions too? If so, can institute a shorter on time.  Not sure tho if that would reflect to the bcd. Maybe just a faster frequency to shut it off quicker.
  Anyhow, hope you are having a great time with family. That is precious time.

thay

thaelin

Have now finished the build of page 16 here. And it is living up to all he said. You will have to monitor it very close not to cook the bats.  At present, I have bat1 in place and it is already going up. If anyone is reading this post, jump in and lets make this thing go viral. I really feel it will work. So far, it is. Time will tell.

blackchisel97

Quote from: thaelin on September 18, 2021, 05:53:56 PM
     Have now finished the build of page 16 here. And it is living up to all he said. You will have to monitor it very close not to cook the bats.  At present, I have bat1 in place and it is already going up. If anyone is reading this post, jump in and lets make this thing go viral. I really feel it will work. So far, it is. Time will tell.

I've been working on this idea for a while but got only one battery to experiment with. I hauled all my batteries (3/4Ton) away over the past couple years and ended up with one in my car and one in garden tractor, which I decided to try.
I use 2 channel switching boards of my design with gate drivers and square wave generator module.
I recently designed pcb for 4017 to get rid of solderless board and jumper cables. They should be ready next week.

Still trying to find resonant spot and test different core material.
Coil has 4 x 280T AWG#23
Coil inductance 7.1mH, DC resistance 2.6 Ohm,
Laminated core 3.24 cm*2

blackchisel97

I winded 4 filar coil on the toroid and tried adding 10nF with each winding.
Sequential driver pcb arrived yesterday, so I can finally get rid of solderless board and jumpers.
I found dead battery, showing only 6.5V and after running couple cycles managed to raise it's voltage to 8.5V, but there may be short cell or two.

V

blackchisel97

I hooked up sequential switch pcb and ran on two batteries and two capacitors for a day. Before that I managed to bring poor battery up to 10.7V, using different circuit, but one cell is still bad. I need to find at least one more decent battery to continue.

V